Hello

Flyingbooks

Welcome to the Shard @Flyingbooks42! Amazing to have you join us! Obsessing over the Cosmere is the perfect trait for here, you'll fit in perfectly!

I'm guessing the username isn't based off of real life experiences but if it is I really would like to know about this :P. Can these books do hovering too? Would love to have a book just hover in front of me every day so I could read. Although it would need some type of warning system now that I think about it... *screeeech* *crunch* "OW!!"

You have quite the Sandosical (totally didn't just make up that word don't worry about it :D) resume right there! Which series would you say is your favorite out of those you've read?

And man @Koloss17 is killing it with questions, I eagerly await your answer!

Edited by Scout_Fox

On 10/17/2020 at 7:47 AM, Koloss17 said:

Hello! Which character in the cosmere do you think will be the  first one to discover instant noodles

The first person to discover instant noodles would probably be some random Scadrian cook, but the first person to eat instant noodles would definitely be Lift. Hoid would be just about the take his first bite of instant noodles when Lift just slides on past and takes it.

22 minutes ago, Flyingbooks42 said:

The first person to discover instant noodles would probably be some random Scadrian cook, but the first person to eat instant noodles would definitely be Lift. Hoid would be just about the take his first bite of instant noodles when Lift just slides on past and takes it.

Lmao Lift be so true. I can so imagine that. Hoid just be like "finally, I have arrived" and Lift just slides on through like "later gator thanks for the noodles!" and just speeds off into the sunset. Very serious answer to a very serious question :P

Edited by Scout_Fox