Daring: increasing someone else's bravery slightly

Blatant: increasing your own bravery greatly

Waring: increasing someone else's fear slightly

Cower: increase your own fear greatly

Breaking: decreasing someone else's mental stability greatly

Divide: decrease your own mental stability slightly

Killing: decreasing someone else's physical health greatly

Sicken: decrease your own physical health slightly

Will write Arogonian magic tomorrow sorry in the meantime time could you give some feedback on the Canolian magic

Arogonian magic:

Nonbiological telekinesis: can move any non living thing with ease regardless of its size or weight however the closer something is to being alive the "heavier' it feels and anything that is living literally can't be moved and will act like a incredibly heavy object

Biological influence/minor telekinesis: can make a living thing move a little such as making a person stumble or trip generally people are resistant to thinking they are being controlled telekinetically things that the telepath considers dead literally cannot be effected

Nonbiological Teleportation: can move any non-living object in your field of view to anywhere within your field of view or it can move the non-living object to somewhere that you can remember vividly. It cannot occupy a space that is not already occupied

Biological teleportation/self teleportation: can move yourself instantly exactly a mile in any direction however you cannot come to occupy a space that is already occupied

Other magic:

Corruption/transformation more correctly called alteration: can make something into something else that is of the exact same dimensions and size as the original thing if used on living being it will give them the qualities of the new object with actually altering them in any way if this is used on an Altarus it will change their appearance in subtle ways as well

Edited by Somebody from Sel

3 hours ago, Somebody from Sel said:

Canolian magic:

Will write Arogonian magic tomorrow sorry in the meantime time could you give some feedback on the Canolian magic

Do they have secondary effects, so Cower makes you able to sense danger and move faster, or it mainly affects how one feels? How is it gained or how does someone use it? How does someone learn how to use the abilities, and how are they commonly used?

Guest Somebody from Scadrial

Ok so about 50% of the population has 2 out of 4 abilities so Daring blatant waring cower or breaking divide killing sicken you get 2 powers out of either one of these groups or you get all of them as for your first question no but I'm stealing that so yes :) blatant makes you stronger and more durable sicken makes you heal faster and get sick at the same time so gold feruchemy but all at the same time and divide makes you more open to other perspectives I'm nicknaming divide Ixthos now :)

2 hours ago, Somebody from Sel said:

Ok so about 50% of the population has 2 out of 4 abilities so Daring blatant waring cower or breaking divide killing sicken you get 2 powers out of either one of these groups or you get all of them as for your first question no but I'm stealing that so yes :) blatant makes you stronger and more durable sicken makes you heal faster and get sick at the same time so gold feruchemy but all at the same time and divide makes you more open to other perspectives I'm nicknaming divide Ixthos now :)

Happy to help :-)

Would each minor effect on another person then be repeated more strongly on the user for the powers that apply to the person using the power? So Would the secondary effects of Blatant on oneself to make you stronger mean that Daring would make the person it is used on also stronger, only less so in proportion to how it has a reduced effect on their mental state?

5 hours ago, Ixthos said:

Happy to help :-)

Would each minor effect on another person then be repeated more strongly on the user for the powers that apply to the person using the power? So Would the secondary effects of Blatant on oneself to make you stronger mean that Daring would make the person it is used on also stronger, only less so in proportion to how it has a reduced effect on their mental state?

Yes but it would be pretty much the same like it would barely change I might add Arogonian later so I'm looking forward to that

17 hours ago, Somebody from Sel said:

Canolian magic:

I like this, but you could alter the 'someone else' and 'your own' slightly so that it wasn't always slightly for other people. I think that would be cool.

Just now, Condensation said:

I like this, but you could alter the 'someone else' and 'your own' slightly so that it wasn't always slightly for other people. I think that would be cool.

Check the last four I realized that

I have updated the topic with the Arogonian magic any thoughts? Also the whole relationship between the two cultures and the Altarus will be discussing in a new thread I will call Canolian, Arogonian and Altarus relationships and worldbuilding

1 minute ago, Condensation said:

Oh, I like the addition. Um, the non-biological teleportation is a bit off, can you clarify that?

How is it off I quickly read through and didn't see anything obvious

19 hours ago, Somebody from Sel said:

Nonbiological teleportation: can move non living objects from anywhere that you can see to anywhere can see or has a strong imprint in your mind instantly except it cannot occupy a space that is already occupied

Nonbiological teleportation: can move non-living objects from anywhere you can see to anywhere you can see? Is the strong imprint in your mind a place you can move things to? I'm confused about that.

Nonbiological teleportation: can move non-living objects from anywhere you can see to anywhere you can see? Is the strong imprint in your mind a place you can move things to? I'm confused about that.

I don't see how I can clarify much beyond that but I will explain it basically you can move any non living thing that you can see to anywhere else you can see or somewhere you have a vivid memory of that looks decently similar to your memory

1 minute ago, Somebody from Sel said:

I don't see how I can clarify much beyond that but I will explain it basically you can move any non living thing that you can see to anywhere else you can see or somewhere you have a vivid memory of that looks decently similar to your memory

Okay. Does that apply to moving things that you can't see but that you have a vivid memory of, or is it just going to places?

Okay. Does that apply to moving things that you can't see but that you have a vivid memory of, or is it just going to places?

Just going places 

2 minutes ago, Somebody from Sel said:

Sure will need to be approved though

Nonbiological Teleportation: This can move any non-living object in your field of view to anywhere within your field of view or it can move the non-living object to somewhere that you can remember vividly. It cannot occupy a space that is not already occupied.

4 minutes ago, Condensation said:

Nonbiological Teleportation: This can move any non-living object in your field of view to anywhere within your field of view or it can move the non-living object to somewhere that you can remember vividly. It cannot occupy a space that is not already occupied.

Ok this is good but to keep it in theme the this needs to be taken away

Nonbiological Teleportation: can move any non-living object in your field of view to anywhere within your field of view or it can move the non-living object to somewhere that you can remember vividly. It cannot occupy a space that is not already occupied.

1 minute ago, Somebody from Sel said:

Ok this is good but to keep it in theme the this needs to be taken away

Nonbiological Teleportation: can move any non-living object in your field of view to anywhere within your field of view or it can move the non-living object to somewhere that you can remember vividly. It cannot occupy a space that is not already occupied.

*sigh* Okay. :P

1 minute ago, Condensation said:

Good. So, is there a reason the magic systems have the names they do?

It's literally the names of the peoples who use the magic