I have ideas 

Tag is a server wide game, but all the tagging happens here, with a list in the OP of who’s playing. 

You tag someone of you catch them in the same place as you on the server, you can check this via the “recently browsing” thing on the bottom. You take a screenshot of the Recently Browsing section, which would have your name and the name of the person you’re tagging, then you come to this thread, post the pic and ping them. “No tag-backs” can be implemented by saying that the ‘recently browsing’ thing in this thread doesn’t count. 

Just now, Condensation said:

I can't screenshot.

What device are you on? 
We don’t necessarily have to screenshot, you could just say what thread you were in, and then the person you tagged can just be like “oh yeah, I was just looking at that” and then they’re It. 

We can just use honor system. 

Just now, Danex said:

What device are you on? 
We don’t necessarily have to screenshot, you could just say what thread you were in, and then the person you tagged can just be like “oh yeah, I was just looking at that” and then they’re It. 

My Pi. The keyboard I'm using doesn't allow for screenshots. Honor system works!

@Experience This is your thread, what do you think of this idea?

5 minutes ago, Danex said:

I have ideas 

Tag is a server wide game, but all the tagging happens here, with a list in the OP of who’s playing. 

You tag someone of you catch them in the same place as you on the server, you can check this via the “recently browsing” thing on the bottom. You take a screenshot of the Recently Browsing section, which would have your name and the name of the person you’re tagging, then you come to this thread, post the pic and ping them. “No tag-backs” can be implemented by saying that the ‘recently browsing’ thing in this thread doesn’t count. 

2 minutes ago, Danex said:

Ok. Here are the rules: 

This game is played throughout the entire Shard. At the bottom of any thread, you are able to see who was recently browsing. If you are it, and you are on the same thread as someone else (their name shows up under recently browsing) you can tag them! The only exception is the main forum page, which lists the name of every member on the Shard. You can't use that page. Or this thread. Just come on over here and tag them so they know they're it. 

So, I guess I'll start. @Hentient, you're it!

EDIT: I'm also going to say no tagging people from this thread. 

Edited by Experience