Crystellation: Autonomy for the People

Condensation

Just now, Channelknight Fadran said:

"I'm not with anyone, currently."

Bandar regarded him suspiciously.

"If you want my advise ma'am, which I am your employee now, so I'm not sure how our employee employer relationship will end up, but I'm willing to give it a shot, don't trust anyone who says that they don't serve anyone. Well, mercenaries are the exception of course, we are quite reliable if you keep our coin purses full."

Just now, TheWard'sGuard said:

Bandar regarded him suspiciously.

"If you want my advise ma'am, which I am your employee now, so I'm not sure how our employee employer relationship will end up, but I'm willing to give it a shot, don't trust anyone who says that they don't serve anyone. Well, mercenaries are the exception of course, we are quite reliable if you keep our coin purses full."

"I never said I didn't serve anyone. You are correct in assuming this, of course, but I never said I didn't serve anyone."

Nighty-night, all. And mae g'ovannen, @Aspiring Writer; it was a pleasure meeting you!

I think I'll join, I still haven't think of a thing for my character to do in the main RP

Ferthan

Spoiler

Name: Ferthan

Eye color: Copper

Race: Human without magic

Character: Grumpy, doesn't talk much, thinks it's unfair that some people have magic while others don't

Weapon: Two ropes (made from magical vine or plant or something and therefor would never break)

Ferthan ran, not because someone was chasing him, it's simply made him feel better. The last town a few miles back wouldn't let him in, they said he looks like an Amal and might attack the townspeople. Those cursed inhuman things, they just had to mess with his life no matter what. He heard footsteps from behind, were the guards chasing him? He glanced back, and saw nothing. Odd.

He saw a town ahead, hopefully they won't reject him this time.

They didn't. And he now sat at a bar, drinking wine, a few merchants was talking in the corner. Suspicious.

He isn't a member of the organization, but he is very likely to get recruited because of his character.

Edited by The One Ring

Not dead, simply slightly inactive.

Sosternuto! Okay, Sosternuto is one of my favorites. I would say that Sforzando is almost my absolute favorite, though.

Sosternuto leaned back, considering what the woman had said. If she sold crystals, that might be why he had been sent to her. However, it could be an entirely different reason. Best to just wait.

1 minute ago, Condensation said:

Sosternuto leaned back, considering what the woman had said. If she sold crystals, that might be why he had been sent to her. However, it could be an entirely different reason. Best to just wait.

I remember something about this being a group of... some people trying to do something. Are they all part of that group right now, and what was it they are trying to get to again?

Just now, Experience said:

I remember something about this being a group of... some people trying to do something. Are they all part of that group right now, and what was it they are trying to get to again?

I think just about everyone but the woman and the man who walked up to her are part of that group(clarify for me if I need it) and we're planning an ambush on the woman. The group, Autonomy for the People, are trying to keep people from being in charge. Woo, assassination!

So they could be trying to recruit her, scare her away from a certain person, take her captive, kill her...

20 hours ago, Experience said:

Squawk fluttered down from above and landed on his masters shoulder, then nipped at his ear for some food. 

@MusicalReader

Mahler patted his bird affectionately, then told him to hush. "We need to be quiet if we want to succeed."

What the heck is happening now? I really have no idea what's going on.

On 10/12/2020 at 7:48 PM, Channelknight Fadran said:

"I never said I didn't serve anyone. You are correct in assuming this, of course, but I never said I didn't serve anyone."

"We'll put that one under my abilities of perception then. My advice still stands boss Marissa, but I guess you're the boss anyways."

On 10/15/2020 at 9:04 AM, TheWard'sGuard said:

"We'll put that one under my abilities of perception then. My advice still stands boss Marissa, but I guess you're the boss anyways."

Marissa looks the man over and shakes her head. "Sorry, we're not looking for people right now. Perhaps another time." She looked back at Bander. "Ready to meet the rest of us?"