Crystellation: Autonomy for the People

Condensation

• 4 weeks later...
On 12/18/2020 at 1:40 PM, Condensation said:

"Go as fast as you can!" Sosternuto faced the pursuers, pulling out a staff. He'd save his gun for later, as a second edge.

I guess I better periodically post on this. And do dogs have ankles?

The dog starts to get away but then his foot gets stuck in a hole and he twists his ankle, causing him to yelp in pain and making it impossible for him to get any farther.

9 hours ago, Experience Animation said:

The dog starts to get away but then his foot gets stuck in a hole and he twists his ankle, causing him to yelp in pain and making it impossible for him to get any farther.

Yes, yes they do.

Sosternuto turned around and winced. "All right - scratch that. Let's go!" He runs over and scoops the dog up.

Ok, time to get in the right mood. Let's see, where did we leave off? Oh, yes. Krait killed the mayor and became an emotional wreck. Fast forward a bit and she's back to as normal as she can be. Enter Krait.

Krait had been following the dog for a the better part of the day, pretty sure that it wasn't just a dog. She had to change back and forth from snake to human in order to go unnoticed. It hadn't been that hard until he had started running and the other man had appeared. She had been forced to cut across the plains and hope to catch them when they left the city. Now, she waited on a rock and watched as the man and the dog awkwardly made their way toward her. They didn't know she was there, but all those chasing them didn't know about her either. 

Krait let the two run past her and waited for the bear to come near. Then she struck. Quick bursts of speed, three in a row. Then she threw her self off the rock towards another animal and transformed into her human form midflight -- ramming into it and knocking it to the ground.

I am having a big brain moment and can't remember what those that turn into animals are called...

Just now, Experience Animation said:

Krait let the two run past her and waited for the bear to come near. Then she struck. Quick bursts of speed, three in a row. Then she threw her self off the rock towards another animal and transformed into her human form midflight -- ramming into it and knocking it to the ground.

Amal, short for Amalgamation(s).

• 7 months later...

I don't have a lot of times when I am on the shard during the day, but I'll try to stay active when I am.

The dog whined slightly

----

Krait looks up and sees the person who had grabbed her transform into a mountain lion and swipe at her. She quickly becomes human and her arm gets scratched before she has the chance to grab a knife and stab it's leg. She sees that the two finally started to run off, but has to transform into a snake again in order to avoid another blow. 

Just a little longer.

1 minute ago, Experience said:

The dog whined slightly

----

Krait looks up and sees the person who had grabbed her transform into a mountain lion and swipe at her. She quickly becomes human and her arm gets scratched before she has the chance to grab a knife and stab it's leg. She sees that the two finally started to run off, but has to transform into a snake again in order to avoid another blow. 

Just a little longer.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry," said Sostenuto.

Have to get off for now. See ya!