Ask Connie For Advice!

Condensation

Just now, Bearer of all agonies said:

Sure.

What do I do if I don't have frineds, and don't know what a friend is?

*friends

Well, first you look up the definition of friend on Merriam-Webster. Then, you realize that you already have friends here on the Shard and gain some or some more off of the Shard!

4 minutes ago, Archer said:

Hey, easy question for you, can you explain women? Like, everything about them in a way that even a teenage Smedry could understand? Thanks, love the pfp

I have a meme about that, I'll post it next time I'm on the Pi.

Women are incredibly diverse, do you have a situation or specific woman? Preferably both? :P

What does pfp mean?

7 minutes ago, Condensation said:

I have a meme about that, I'll post it next time I'm on the Pi.

Women are incredibly diverse, do you have a situation or specific woman? Preferably both? :P

What does pfp mean?

How about girls who like swords? That should narrow it down to the interesting ones. (Also, girlfriends who enjoy anime, cats, and art, but I think I've got her mostly figured out.)

Profile picture. Or personal floatation pdevice, but that seems less relevant. 

5 minutes ago, Archer said:

How about girls who like swords? That should narrow it down to the interesting ones. (Also, girlfriends who enjoy anime, cats, and art, but I think I've got her mostly figured out.)

Profile picture. Or personal floatation pdevice, but that seems less relevant. 

Girls who like swords will often not admit their feelings. They won't even admit them to themselves! The best idea in this case is to do it without speaking. Maybe offer physical contact? You definitely don't want an awkward conversation where she won't tell you and you just feel weird. Let her lay her head on your shoulder or something! Take her to a movie!

On 10/12/2020 at 4:41 PM, Condensation said:

Okay, here's my "3,000"th post thread! Ask me advice! I do life, grammar, spelling, friends, just about anything. :P My AMA died, so this was the idea that people liked.

Ask me advice! Oh, and I promise to try not to be intimidating. I don't think I'm intimidating, although I can get down on grammar.

This thread exists. Nice to know.  What should i do when i reach 1000 in the next two weeks?

Edited by Aspiring Writer

• 2 weeks later...