Ask Connie For Advice!

Condensation

I've been thinking about what to do for mine, and I think the best thing to do is to create an awesome new thread. A new RP, a fun game, a place for people to discuss autumn.

Another thing you could do is post some art or something. I know that you don't think you're very good at art, but I love your maps. You could gather your maps that you've drawn and post them all in a folder!

49 minutes ago, Condensation said:

I've been thinking about what to do for mine, and I think the best thing to do is to create an awesome new thread. A new RP, a fun game, a place for people to discuss autumn.

Another thing you could do is post some art or something. I know that you don't think you're very good at art, but I love your maps. You could gather your maps that you've drawn and post them all in a folder!

I have one map that's as good as the Ivinan's... and that's Ivinan's. Few of them are bad, but compared to Ivinan, they aren't good.

As for an awesome new thread; I could certainly do that, but what would I make? Mishmash Inn kinda *dead guy noises*'d, Mirrored Dimensions kinda *also dead guy noises*'d. As much as I'd love to post the chapter about Fadran in the Iconar Collective, that chapter is several ahead of what I've posted; and I haven't even started it yet!

*Begs Condensation for more advice*

2 minutes ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

I have one map that's as good as the Ivinan's... and that's Ivinan's. Few of them are bad, but compared to Ivinan, they aren't good.

As for an awesome new thread; I could certainly do that, but what would I make? Mishmash Inn kinda *dead guy noises*'d, Mirrored Dimensions kinda *also dead guy noises*'d. As much as I'd love to post the chapter about Fadran in the Iconar Collective, that chapter is several ahead of what I've posted; and I haven't even started it yet!

*Begs Condensation for more advice*

You could make a list. I've considered making a list of amazing words, but you could make a list of lots of other things!

Adding to the previous suggestion, you could also make more maps, like of more concentrated areas.

Ooh, or you could write some theme songs(I really liked that one and I think it was you who wrote it) for characters of yours.

4 minutes ago, Condensation said:

You could make a list. I've considered making a list of amazing words, but you could make a list of lots of other things!

Adding to the previous suggestion, you could also make more maps, like of more concentrated areas.

Ooh, or you could write some theme songs(I really liked that one and I think it was you who wrote it) for characters of yours.

I am not good at writing theme songs, maps take time, and... oh? Oh? What's this? A list, you say?

*Devious Fadran noises*

1 hour ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

My friend and I are considering doing cooking for our upcoming date (in November *sigh*), and I'm notoriously bad at cooking. What should we cook that's both good and not Gordon-Ramsey-level difficult?

@Condensation

Ooh! I love baking! Would you like to bake or cook?

Just now, Channelknight Fadran said:

I suggested baking, but I think we're cooking.

Okay. Well, do you know what supplies you have or don't have access to? Because if you don't have a mixing bowl, then I can't recommend something that requires a mixing bowl. If you don't have... oregano, then I can't say that you should make something with oregano.

Sorry about that, I was meant to be confusing. I guess I’m just too dum. Well, anyway, How many chickens are there in the US?

Should I sign the waiver?

How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?

Edited by Bearer of all agonies

1 hour ago, Bearer of all agonies said:

Sorry about that, I was meant to be confusing. I guess I’m just too dum. Well, anyway, How many chickens are there in the US?

Should I sign the waiver?

How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?

About 505 million.

Have you read the fine print?

A woodchuck could chuck as much wood as a woodchuck would chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood.