Are You Secretly (Insert Sharder Here) In Disguise?

1 minute ago, Doomstick said:

it is because you are average*

Reveal hidden contents
  Hide contents
  Hide contents

please don't kill me

Reveal hidden contents

*this is a joke

*raises eyebrows* That definitely sounds like the truth.

Why is everyone so scared that I'll 'kill them'? I keep hearing that!

Guest Somebody from Scadrial
Just now, Condensation said:

*raises eyebrows* That definitely sounds like the truth.

Why is everyone so scared that I'll 'kill them'? I keep hearing that!

It's because we need you to stay alive we would die without condensation (the thing not you)

Guest Somebody from Scadrial
2 minutes ago, Condensation said:

Okay.

I'm not intimidated but that's me (and I don't I'm not intimidated by people I should be intimidated by)

Edited by Somebody from Sel

15 minutes ago, Condensation said:

Apparently I'm really intimidating or something, because everyone keeps saying that when they say something they think I won't like.

Well, if you think about it, it makes sense that people might be intimidated by someone who is always critical of spelling and grammar; if you criticize spelling, it would stand to reason that you could possibly be quite aggressive to dissenters of your opinion. Of course, those who know you wouldn't think that; but it's rare that anyone is intimidated by someone they know well. 

4 minutes ago, Shard of Thought said:

Well, if you think about it, it makes sense that people might be intimidated by someone who is always critical of spelling and grammar; if you criticize spelling, it would stand to reason that you could possibly be quite aggressive to dissenters of your opinion. Of course, those who know you wouldn't think that; but it's rare that anyone is intimidated by someone they know well. 

That's true.

Question: If I wanted to read from the beginning of The Cosmic Battle to Save the Thread, would I start on TLT? Which page?

3 minutes ago, Condensation said:

That's true.

Question: If I wanted to read from the beginning of The Cosmic Battle to Save the Thread, would I start on TLT? Which page?

Oooooooooh boy. If you want to understand CBST, I would suggest you read the summary. 

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1GOZuoYK8zSu_ebHPzKnJ4eHjhoGvsooNXlhpS_vedPE/edit?usp=sharing

Once you get to the part where they move to CBST from TLT, you can read through the CBST thread. TLT stuff is very, very messy.

7 minutes ago, Shard of Thought said:

Oooooooooh boy. If you want to understand CBST, I would suggest you read the summary. 

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1GOZuoYK8zSu_ebHPzKnJ4eHjhoGvsooNXlhpS_vedPE/edit?usp=sharing

Once you get to the part where they move to CBST from TLT, you can read through the CBST thread. TLT stuff is very, very messy.

No, what I want is to read the story. I would rather get the full thing. I'm not saying that I won't read the summary, and I will, but I'd like to read the TLT stuff too.

Summary has all the links you'll need to read everything. ;) As I said, TLT is messy; it jumps around a lot. I use the summary like an index that shows where I can flip to in order to find whatever part I'm looking for. 

Edited by Shard of Thought

• 2 weeks later...