What is Smurfing?

Smurf is a game about verbs. I replace a verb with a smurf and now will only refer to that word as "smurf"

For instance, if the smurf is running, I would say "I am smurfing to the store", "I am smurfing in a race", or "I am smurfing out of time".

These can be very general (like running or reading or something) or very specific (I've heard building a bird's nest, climbing Mt. Everest, and doing the Macarena)

Everyone else is trying to figure out what the smurf is by asking questions. You can ask categorical questions ("where would I do this smurf?" "What movie could I see this smurf in?"), or ask me to describe smurfing in some way. ("Tell me a story where you smurf at a movie theater")

I'll start.

I have a smurf

5 minutes ago, Ghanderflaffle said:

Would you do this at a meal?

Nope

4 minutes ago, Negative_Null said:

Would someone smurf in a movie?

In a movie? Yes. At a movie? No.

Edit: Ene, thats a tricky one, but id say yes. Most people on the shard like to Smurf new places. 

Edited by Hentient

11 hours ago, Negative_Null said:

Smurf is a game about verbs. I replace a verb with a smurf and now will only refer to that word as "smurf"

For instance, if the smurf is running, I would say "I am smurfing to the store", "I am smurfing in a race", or "I am smurfing out of time".

These can be very general (like running or reading or something) or very specific (I've heard building a bird's nest, climbing Mt. Everest, and doing the Macarena)

Everyone else is trying to figure out what the smurf is by asking questions. You can ask categorical questions ("where would I do this smurf?" "What movie could I see this smurf in?"), or ask me to describe smurfing in some way. ("Tell me a story where you smurf at a movie theater")

I'll start.

I have a smurf

I have a feeling I might end up hating this thread. Okay.

Reading? Dancing? Jumping?