The Fellowship of the Thing-Other Stories

Negative_Null

9 minutes ago, Condensation said:

"Okay, thanks. Is there... anything I can help with until then?"

"Well, these monster thingies" points to the dead demon "have been popping up all over the multiverse. Your Earth should be safe for now because most Earth Shards are within their first Shardic Refraction, but they've been showing up in almost all unprotected worlds. I don't know where they're coming from"

Just now, Channelknight Fadran said:

"That's... generally my criteria, yeah. I don't usually mess with monsters that don't hurt people." She frowned. "There are monsters that don't hurt people?"

"Well, I wouldn't know!" Andante smiled weakly. "Is there a way I can help punch monsters that doesn't involve punching monsters?"

1 minute ago, Condensation said:

"Like, I don't know. Distracting monsters or finding monsters? Helping people get away from monsters?"

"I'm not one to tell you how to not fight monsters. I do the punchy-punchy stabby-stabby parts... and I should probably get back to that. You guys want to come join me on my quest to punch monsters?"

1 minute ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

"I'm not one to tell you how to not fight monsters. I do the punchy-punchy stabby-stabby parts... and I should probably get back to that. You guys want to come join me on my quest to punch monsters?"

"Sure? Will it get me someplace where I might be able to find a picture of Earth?"

18 minutes ago, Condensation said:

"Well, I wouldn't know!" Andante smiled weakly. "Is there a way I can help punch monsters that doesn't involve punching monsters?"

"I don't punch monsters. Want a magic talisman?"

9 minutes ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

"Should be easy to find..."