Calling all Boy Scouts (and others)! This is a thread that I just decided to impulsively create for absolutely no reason whatsoever (it was completely spontaneous).  

So, are you a Boy Scout? Were you a Boy Scout? Did you want to be a Boy Scout? Which Merit Badge was your favorite?

I am an Eagle Scout, and my favorite merit badges were the motorboating badge, the lifesaving badge, and the music badge!

How about you guys?

Edited by MusicalReader

28 minutes ago, MusicalReader said:

Calling all Boy Scouts (an others)! This is a thread that I just decided to impulsively create for absolutely no reason whatsoever (it was completely spontaneous).  

You're certain it has absolutely nothing to do with the Girl Scout thread Condensation threw up? :D 

I'm a Life Scout. 

56 minutes ago, Matrim's Dice said:

You're certain it has absolutely nothing to do with the Girl Scout thread Condensation threw up? :D 

I'm a Life Scout. 

Hi, everyone! I did say everyone was welcome on the Girl Scout thread...

Okay! I myself am not a Boy Scout, but I am a Girl Scout, and my little brother hates Boy Scouts!

1 hour ago, Matrim's Dice said:

I'm a Life Scout. 

Yes. I'm pretty sure. Absolutely nothing to do with that thread. It was a 100% original idea that just happened to pop into the world an hour after a similar similar thread emerged. 

On 10/11/2020 at 0:09 AM, Invocation said:

Being able to see the stars freely is the best part of it, with the smells of the trees being a close second. 
The experience is irreplaceable. 

What a wonderful way of describing it!

On 10/11/2020 at 0:24 AM, revelryintheart said:

hi i'm not a boy or a scout or a boy scout

That's nice. Welcome, anyways!

On 10/11/2020 at 1:09 PM, Condensation said:

Yeah, I don't know why he hates it. He used to love it.

Well, I suppose scouting isn't for everyone.

So currently I'm a second class scout. I just need to do the lashings and I keep procrastinating.

My favorite merit badge was probably engineering (My troop went to the harley-davidson museum. It was cool) or Plant Science (The instructor was really fun) or Rock Climbing (What's not to like about that?)

• 1 month later...