Never Have I Ever

• 5 weeks later...

Asparagus is AWESOME! Before we went to Asia my family grew asparagus and my mother would tell us they were dragon tails. We would pretend that eating them let us breathe fire and it was super fun.

And then there were dragon beans. Those were burnt beans (but not too burnt) and my mother invented a story for them involving a dragon allergic to cats who grew beans and the neighbor had a cat and the cat kept visiting so the dragon would sneeze and burn its beans.

NHIE been to Canada.

Edited by Tani

2 hours ago, Tani said:

Asparagus is AWESOME! Before we went to Asia my family grew asparagus and my mother would tell us they were dragon tails. We would pretend that eating them let us breathe fire and it was super fun.

And then there were dragon beans. Those were burnt beans (but not too burnt) and my mother invented a story for them involving a dragon allergic to cats who grew beans and the neighbor had a cat and the cat kept visiting so the dragon would sneeze and burn its beans.

NHIE been to Canada.

I have been to Canada. And Europe. And Asia (ME, which is in Asia). I have not been to South America.

NHIE been to South America.

• 7 months later...

Yup! For the past ten years in fact and got one more year to go, after that I'll be in college. (The 11th and 12th grades are counted as college here) 

Never have I ever not had to share my bedroom.

I shared a pretty small room with my younger siblings until i was ten, it got a bit crazy near the end lol. But then we moved and i got my own huge room and closet, and it was such a crazy adjustment that i slept in my sister's room for about five or six months before feeling comfortable in my own room hah

NHIE crocheted a bucket hat (but i plan to!)

• 2 weeks later...