Been there done that

Guest Somebody from Scadrial

• 2 weeks later...

This sounds fun! Hopefully, this isn't too much necroing. 

Nope.

Told a teacher straight on his face that I don't like his class and it's useless, and managed to not get sent to the principal.

Edited by Elf

7 minutes ago, Elf said:

This sounds fun! Hopefully, this isn't too much necroing. 

Nope.

Told a teacher straight on his face that I don't like his class and it's useless, and managed to not get sent to the principal.

Never. Which class?

Gotten a huge amount of notifications that were just "[Sharder] replied to a status update."

10 minutes ago, Robin Hatter said:

Never. Which class?

Gotten a huge amount of notifications that were just "[Sharder] replied to a status update."

Music class. I don't know what made me so irritated to say something like that. It was horrible and no one should be spoken to that way. 

Yup, I think everyone has gone through that. 

Sung a song in front of my entire class

Edited by Elf

1 hour ago, Elf said:

Music class. I don't know what made me so irritated to say something like that. It was horrible and no one should be spoken to that way. 

Yup, I think everyone has gone through that. 

Sung a song in front of my entire class

Well, not in front of yours, but in front of mine. Must have been 3rd or 4th grade. It was a song competition and I managed to step on my shoelaces in the middle of my performance. Still, it was memorable enough for my class to award me first place. :lol:

Snuck out of school to have a glass of spiced wine on the nearby market then snuck back in a little more jolly.

Edited by Marukka
Spelling is fun!

6 minutes ago, Marukka said:

Well, not in front of yours, but in front of mine. Must have been 3rd or 4th grade. It was a song competition and I managed to step on my shoelaces in the middle of my performance. Still, it was memorable enough for my class to award me first place. :lol:

Snuck out of school to have a glass of spiced wine on the nearby market then snuck back in a little more jolly.

No, I'll be in big trouble if I do that

Sleep during class and no one woke you up

49 minutes ago, The One Ring said:

No, I'll be in big trouble if I do that

Only if you get caught! ;)

50 minutes ago, The One Ring said:

Sleep during class and no one woke you up

Sleep during class? Well I never! That's why I'm the successful ...erm... housewife I am now! :D

Attended a midnight launch event such as videogame, music album or movie premier.

• 4 months later...