Super normal superpowers

Chasmgoat

I was thinking and realized that if stated in the right way anyone can seem like they have superpowers.
 for example:

1. I can travel through time. (I do! 1 second per second)

2. I can travel through dimensions (cause I am 3d and can move)

3. I can bend light. (I have mass and therefore generate gravity, light is affected by gravity.)

4. I see things that happened millions of years ago (starlight can take millions of years to get to your location)

And there are many others. If you can think of any, please post them here. They have to actually be technically true.

Edit: How? I did not even post the topic and someone was viewing!

edit: You can also do weaknesses or disabilities such as only being able to see the past.

.png

Edited by Chasmgoat

Hey, You can also do weaknesses. I will edit the original post to include that.

weakness such as

I cannot see the present (cause by the time the signals from your eyes get to your brain time has passed and you are seeing the past)

I can see colours that don't even exist! :-O

Spoiler

Non-spectral hues, such as colours between violet and red on the colour wheel. They don't correspond to any wavelength on the electromagnetic spectrum, as colours of the rainbow do.  They're our brain's interpretations of receiving multiple wavelengths. We perceive them as a single colour.

In contrast to this, when we hear two musical notes at once our brain doesn't pretend we're hearing one pitch part way between the two, we hear both notes!

PS, I wish people would stop saying purple doesn't exist.  Half of purple totally exists.

I generate a magnetic field.

I can transfer ideas to someone else hundreds of miles away (like right now)

Electricity courses through my body.

I can affect the gravity of the planet. (very, very, very, very slightly)

I can regenerate

I can duplicate parts of myself. (mitosis)

I can move objects without touching them (when they're really light and filled with static) 

I can produce dangerous chemicals (not going into detail) 

I can extend a second to last several minutes (because time is perceived slower while dreaming) 

I generate heat constantly (just enough to keep me alive) 

I can stop entire invasions without even thinking (when the invasion is into my body and the invasor is a common cold) 

Edited by Eluvianii

6 hours ago, Eluvianii said:

I can move objects without touching them (when they're really light and filled with static) 

I can produce dangerous chemicals (not going into detail) 

I can extend a second to last several minutes (because time is perceived slower while dreaming) 

I generate heat constantly (just enough to keep me alive) 

I can stop entire invasions without even thinking (when the invasion is into my body and the invasor is a common cold) 

You could even say an alien invasion since it is alien to your body.

• 2 weeks later...

Weakness: If someone punches me in the chest with the right timing, I just die. 

Spoiler

I heard somewhere that every single time your heart beats, there’s a very very small millisecond window of time where a small amount of force (about that of an average punch) can just straight up kill you. 

I haven’t fact-checked this, but I heard it on the internet, so it’s almost certainly true.