Hello There!

LukeWasTaken

I am here now. I started reading Brandon right around the time OB came out, and now that I have finished everything I have decided to come here! As a side note, I'm not actually sure if Hoid was taken and I was hoping that HoidWasTaken Wasn't taken so the fact of the matter is HoidWasTaken is now taken but there is always room for HoidWasTakenWasTaken.

Strangely enough, No. It just so happens to be Kelsier. The first cosmere book someone got me to read was Mistborn 1 and I really liked Kelsier.

Mistborn: Secret History Spoilers

Spoiler

Also I really enjoyed his journey in Secret History and even though bringing back a character who is supposed to be dead is bad, I was okay with Kelsier not dying and am interested in when he gets to deck Odium in the face.

So @I Am A Fish, who is your favorite character?

Hello! Welcome to the shard! reading that introduction hurt my head, but I'm glad HoidWasTaken wasn't taken! 

If you had to choose a Brandon Sanderson Character to kill off, who would it be? Any reason as to Why?

I was trying to give godzilla a heart attack reading it.

As for if I had to choose a Brando Sando character to kill, it would prolly be Lift. The Interlude she got killed me when it took me 3 hours to read it (Prolly not that long but still) then I realized I was reading it again in edgedancer, and then I died again during edgedancer, just not a good experience with her character.

Hello There General Kenobi GIF - HelloThere GeneralKenobi StarWars -  Discover & Share GIFs

Ah, welcome, welcome! So glad you finally decided to join us... (@Shard of Reading I applaud you good sir)

So you are saying that you were worried that Hood was taken and that would mean HoidWasTaken was taken but you didn't know if HoidWasTaken and you wanted to take HoidWasTaken so you made sure HoidWasTaken wasn't taken so you could take HoidWasTaken... right?

Lol, welcome to the Shard! Thank you very much for my morning mind bender exactly what I needed to get the 'ol electronics- I mean totally normal human components (no cyborg's around here) up and running for the day.

What would you wish for to happen with your near infinite luck? (Also try not to double post. You can edit your last one if you have new ideas :D!)

1 minute ago, Honorless said:

or triple post... 

(don't worry about it, just in the future, edit your existing comment rather post multiple consecutive comments)

sorry sorry (WasTakenWasTakenWasTakenWasTakenWasTakenWasTakenWasTakenWasTaken)

1 hour ago, Scout_Fox said:

Hello There General Kenobi GIF - HelloThere GeneralKenobi StarWars -  Discover & Share GIFs

Ah, welcome, welcome! So glad you finally decided to join us... (@Shard of Reading I applaud you good sir)

So you are saying that you were worried that Hood was taken and that would mean HoidWasTaken was taken but you didn't know if HoidWasTaken and you wanted to take HoidWasTaken so you made sure HoidWasTaken wasn't taken so you could take HoidWasTaken... right?

Lol, welcome to the Shard! Thank you very much for my morning mind bender exactly what I needed to get the 'ol electronics- I mean totally normal human components (no cyborg's around here) up and running for the day.

What would you wish for to happen with your near infinite luck? (Also try not to double post. You can edit your last one if you have new ideas :D!)

(Didn't know I could edit my post. Woops) As for near infinite luck, I would most likely enter the lottery, donate some money to charity, save someone's life by accident, somehow meet someone from the cognitive realm, the norm.

1 hour ago, Shard of Reading said:

Because you want to kill lift can I ask to kill you?

Hide contents

I challenge you to a duel over the awesomeness of lift.

@HoidWasTaken

I mean, I don't deny the character's inherent awesomeness. It's just that if I had to choose a character to kill, it's gonna have to be Lift. The initial meeting with her just left a bad taste in my mouth.

45 minutes ago, Honorless said:

Welcome to the Shard! Hoid has gone by quite a few names, I'm sure there's one that's fr- ah, I just thought to check and... never mind.

yeah, I figured.

42 minutes ago, HoidWasTaken said:

(Didn't know I could edit my post. Woops) As for near infinite luck, I would most likely enter the lottery, donate some money to charity, save someone's life by accident, somehow meet someone from the cognitive realm, the norm.

No worries that's what the Welcome Crew is here for! Nothing makes you feel more welcome than someone telling you did something wrong and should be doing it differently, right? :P

And yes ofc, the norm... might even throw in some randomly preventing nuclear disaster while you're at it :D