Hello Mortals!

17 minutes ago, Tylersonander(Ty) said:

Hello. hi. hey. sup? how's it goin?

fun fact: I exist.

Oh. You exist. I'm...I'm sorry. Only fake entities are allowed on the Shard. :P 

So, which Sanderson books have you read?

Who's your favorite character?

Edited by Experience

Lol.

I actually just started on the Stormlight Chronicles Series.

I am currently around the neighborhood of 25% through the first book(The Way of Kings.)

As for favorite characters, I don't think I have read enough to know much about the different characters. I am liking Szeth, though I am not sure where he is going to end up.

... what's up? What's new? How's everything? How's life? Long time no see. Good afternoon. How have you been? Pleasure to meet you. How do you do? Yo! Howdy! Alright mate?-

Ohhhh wait this isn't just a greeting list :P. Whazzup Tyler! So glad you cold join us!

Also SO glad you still exist, transferring consciousness across species is a little difficult, was getting a bit worried there- er... uh... I mean happy you exist in general normal terms like totally normal people... What a beautiful day out isn't it? And this paint color right here... wow.. uh... I'm just gonna go over here.... *flees out the door*

Lol, awesome you are just starting out on WoK! You are in for an amazing ride with the Stormlight Archive! Would stay out of any book specific topics until you are done to avoid spoilers as Ghanderflaffle said but Games and General Discussion should be spoiler free. Welcome to the Shard!

On 10/8/2020 at 8:40 AM, Tylersonander(Ty) said:

Hello. hi. hey. sup? how's it goin?

fun fact: I exist.

Bold of you to assume I can die.

if you were to match up one character of Brando-sando’s powerful imagination that is immortal and put them against someone that would trick them into thinking that they are also immortal, what would the matchup be?

On 10/15/2020 at 11:28 AM, Tylersonander(Ty) said:

Nice to meet you all!  So anybody here also on the discord server?

Plenty of us, most of the mods & Arcanists are almost always active there, quite a few of the members are on there more often than here Agent34, asmodeus, Master Moridin,... some of them use different usernames/nicknames there though, and I keep losing track of them. But yeah, the Discord is better if you just want to chat or discuss stuff in an organic manner.

Edited by Honorless