Hallo.

Tacitus

I think you get originality points anyway!! Mixing it up with the 'ol "a" in the middle here and throwing out the "e" tricky, tricky :P

Lol, welcome to the Shard! So happy you are here to join us and hope you find many amazing topics to jump into!

What was the first book in the Cosmere that you read and do you wish you had started elsewhere? Also, if you have any questions feel free to reach out to any one of us, everyone here is super friendly and amazing!

10 hours ago, Omi the Counselor said:

yah, hello to anyone who may be reading this. I wish there was a more original title, but nah.

Hello! If you were to weaponize a cat with a Brando Sando magic system, what would you brandish it with and what chaos would it wreak?

32 minutes ago, Scout_Fox said:

I'm loving these questions lol. Very excited to see the answer :D

Thanks! I think that there is the generic, very informative questions that get a sense of factual info about a person. Then there are the random, kinda useless questions that give you a nice sense of the person’s general thoughts given on how they respond to it. It also allows for a bit of confusion and happiness, which is great!

42 minutes ago, Koloss17 said:

Thanks! I think that there is the generic, very informative questions that get a sense of factual info about a person. Then there are the random, kinda useless questions that give you a nice sense of the person’s general thoughts given on how they respond to it. It also allows for a bit of confusion and happiness, which is great!

Absolutely!! I mean why find out about favorite character when you can find out about weaponizing cats with magic systems! That is genius right there :P

On 10/7/2020 at 6:35 PM, Omi the Counselor said:

yah, hello to anyone who may be reading this. I wish there was a more original title, but nah.

Well hello there. Tell me, what is your passion or hobby related to the shard? Are you a writer, theorist, musician, animator, etc.? What will you be adding into zis community? (P.S respond to all of these in one quote. The plus sign lets you quote us. Multi responses are looked down on.)

• 2 weeks later...

Ah. Yeah. I was gone for a week, and kinda missed all of this, so I'mma just answer a few questions I can remember.

First Sanderson book: The Rithmatist

First Sanderson book (knowing who Brandon Sanderson is): Way of Kings (Yup. Real smart.)

Weaponized Cat: Oh ho ho ho. I have to say, a Skybreaker Cat would not end well for the universe (That is, for anyone who doesn't join his mystical Doom Cat Cult.) 

1 hour ago, Omi the Counselor said:

Ah. Yeah. I was gone for a week, and kinda missed all of this, so I'mma just answer a few questions I can remember.

First Sanderson book: The Rithmatist

First Sanderson book (knowing who Brandon Sanderson is): Way of Kings (Yup. Real smart.)

Weaponized Cat: Oh ho ho ho. I have to say, a Skybreaker Cat would not end well for the universe (That is, for anyone who doesn't join his mystical Doom Cat Cult.) 

What law system would the cat follow?