Me Statements

Just now, Experience said:

Me: Tells Connie that I haven't really been reading a lot lately. Other then Rhythm of War.

Me: Ask Connie if she's read any good books recently.

Me: Nods head solemnly, then proceeds to type a list of books she's read within the past week.

We Hunt the Flame, Book Scavenger, Ender's Game, Mistborn(Era 1 and 2), The Q, The Queen's Gambit, Beast of Ten, Arcanum Unbounded, Keeper of the Lost Cities, The Queen's Thief, Pride and Prejudice, Hamlet, and Rose Daughter.

Just now, Condensation said:

Me: Nods head solemnly, then proceeds to type a list of books she's read within the past week.

We Hunt the Flame, Book Scavenger, Ender's Game, Mistborn(Era 1 and 2), The Q, The Queen's Gambit, Beast of Ten, Arcanum Unbounded, Keeper of the Lost Cities, The Queen's Thief, Pride and Prejudice, Hamlet, and Rose Daughter.

Me: Totally not jealous of insane reading speed. 

Me: Also realizing how Connie can spell every word.

Just now, MusicalReader said:

Me: Remembering the dark time of my life when all of my vocabulary came from books (Compromise wasn't com-pruh-maiz, it was com-promise) :lol:

Oh my. 

Me: Having fun watching my brothers try and pronounce/spell Numuhukumakiaki'aialunamor.