Hello!

HoodLegend

Pleasure to meet you new Sharder! Delighted to make your acquaintance.

Glad we now have a Hood. Personally I am Left Sleeve so we get a few more components together and maybe we can make a full sweatshirt :P

What is your favorite aspect of the Cosmere and/or favorite book of Brandon's?

As far as that last sentence, I'ma need to steal @Rosharan A.C.'s wonderful title here... My friends call me Fox, but you can call me... anytime.

2 hours ago, Rosharan A.C. said:

I am both offended and flattered at the same time.

Welcome @HoodLegend!!

I would hope more on the flattered side :D! The intro message was too perfect to miss out on the opportunity but I had to be sure to bring the true legend along to see :P

Edited by Scout_Fox

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/7/2020 at 11:33 AM, Scout_Fox said:

Pleasure to meet you new Sharder! Delighted to make your acquaintance.

Glad we now have a Hood. Personally I am Left Sleeve so we get a few more components together and maybe we can make a full sweatshirt :P

What is your favorite aspect of the Cosmere and/or favorite book of Brandon's?

Hey fellow Left Sleeve, glad to meet you.
After the tragic Shattering of the sweatshirt I hope we meet the our other 14 pals soon.
As for my favorite aspect of the Cosmere it must be the potential of the universe. As I seriously cannot begin for the crossovers to begin which,if I am not wrong, will surely happen
And my favorite must be Words of Radiance because the main story really starts from book 2 and boy, is it not a fun ride!
Well fellow Left Sleeve tell me your favorites as well.

On 10/7/2020 at 5:19 PM, I Am A Fish said:

Hello, and Welcome to the Shard!

I Am A Fish! 

Who's your favorite Sanderson character?

Hey Fish!
But why be fish when you can be water!
                  -
Shallan after miserably failing to soulcast a fish
Anyways, my favorite character must be Hoid but I'll throw some more because almost everyone love Hoid.
-Dalinar

-Stormblessed

-Kelsier
-Wan Shailu

Well I know you asked for one but I just was not able to choose one of them they are all so gooooooooooood

12 hours ago, HoodLegend said:

Hey fellow Left Sleeve, glad to meet you.
After the tragic Shattering of the sweatshirt I hope we meet the our other 14 pals soon.
As for my favorite aspect of the Cosmere it must be the potential of the universe. As I seriously cannot begin for the crossovers to begin which,if I am not wrong, will surely happen
And my favorite must be Words of Radiance because the main story really starts from book 2 and boy, is it not a fun ride!
Well fellow Left Sleeve tell me your favorites as well.

:lol: The Shattering of the Sweatshirt!! I sense a wonderful spinoff series here lol. I do hope we meet our other pals soon. Looks like @Ghanderflaffle will be the pocket but we will need more than that! :P

Awesome thinking on your favorite aspect! You are totally right the crossover potential is epic! Would be crazy to see how the different characters fared against (or with!) one another and how they were affected by the different magic systems. And good choice with WoR! I totally agree the whole fantasy wowza stuff really starts there. WoK is excellent but if you came for the magic you really start to get it from WoR.

Hmm, I think I would either have to agree with WoR for the same reason or go with OB for the Dalinar lol. Welcome again!

Edit: One last thing to avoid any further shatters to the Sweatshirt :P, mods prefer if you post all in one massive post. You can tap the plus icon near "quote" on multiple people to quote them all at once! Also: Sanderson Memes are great, the Cosmere section would likely be of interest, and maybe somewhere in the Social section? Just pop about wherever!

Edited by Scout_Fox