RoW Guessing Game - Feedback Wanted

lizbusby

I've been working on a RoW prediction pool for my friends. Anyone want to give some feedback? Here's the link to a copy: 

https://forms.gle/MJW6Yd7mLayV7hwR8

(You'll need to enter an email to move past the first page; just don't submit it.)

What would you want to weigh-in on that have I missed? I've already had someone mention that I should include something about romances, but I can't think of a good quantifiable question.

What's too obscure or poorly worded? Does the point balance seem reasonable? And what kind of handicap should I give those who've read sample chapters versus those who haven't?

I'd be happy to let people copy/steal for their friends if interested, or even set up a version for the 17th Shard.

Edited by lizbusby

This is really well done! I think its a great idea that this could be something people here on the Shard could participate in :)

Off the top of my head, I think the question of how many Heralds were killed by the end of the book would be fun to bet on. Maybe whether or not Urithiru is made fully functional again. Or to name a side character that bonds a spren. Whose food Lift steals. 

Anyway, great job!

• 3 weeks later...

Final version completed! Place your bets on the 17th Shard version here:

https://forms.gle/4XNg3a7vHjNa4eVcA

Feel free to share. You can edit your answers up until November 10th, and you will need a Google account to fill it out. No prizes offered, only bragging rights, unless it get really popular and someone wants to offer a prize. :D For my friends, I offered $20 of Sanderson store merch to the top point getter.

I will post the answers in the RoW spoiler forum on November 30th, so you can calculate your score and become the new leader of the Diagram.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...