Sharder Memes!

Frustration

3 minutes ago, Being of Cacophony said:

thank you! do you know how to put them in spoilers? I have several I want to share and don't want to overwhelm the page with them.

upload the images and once you have done so put your curser where you want a specific image to go (in this case the spoiler box) and press the "+" icon on it

Spoiler

example.thumb.jpg.16e208b6d522d5ccc792dcba898028a5.jpg

example2.thumb.jpg.d069288da3f9bc63fcc62bdb4d4231eb.jpg

27 minutes ago, Being of Cacophony said:

oh, don't get me wrong, it's fun, I just put it there. A different version would be.

Reveal hidden contents

640405eb3523c_Screenshot2023-03-0420_00_25.png.b4e3463ccf221fb184c93ec4e003ea70.png

TLPW is easier to get in to, but in TLT we have fun plot and random chaos.

True. I just had no idea what to do when I went to TLT, and so I just stuck to reading it and going to other places. Now we have the MPI. I like reading the rando chaos in TLT though.

29 minutes ago, Being of Cacophony said:

oh, don't get me wrong, it's fun, I just put it there. A different version would be.

Reveal hidden contents

640405eb3523c_Screenshot2023-03-0420_00_25.png.b4e3463ccf221fb184c93ec4e003ea70.png

TLPW is easier to get in to, but in TLT we have fun plot and random chaos.

NO NO NO! WE DO NOT HAVE PLOT IN TLT! WE HAVE RATHER LARGE CHICKENS, REMARKABLY LARGE BUTTERFLIES, OTHER CLOAKED FIGURES, AND A COUNCIL OF BOBS.

Just now, Aes Sedai said:

NO NO NO! WE DO NOT HAVE PLOT IN TLT! WE HAVE RATHER LARGE CHICKENS, REMARKABLY LARGE BUTTERFLIES, OTHER CLOAKED FIGURES, AND A COUNCIL OF BOBS.

and the whole plot we literally just did, the vengeance pact, Plot (personified). Do you need more examples of plot? We literally have Plotblades. Emphasis on the Plot.

Wait. Where do we have a Bob council?

It was some time ago. The first time I got on there was something going on with a council of Bobs. 

I put in so much work to disrupt it when there’s too much plot going on, but you guys are remarkably good at ignoring me. 

EDIT: and this is what I gave my thousandth post to. :P

Edited by Aes Sedai