Storytime?? Yesplease???

3 hours ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

Yes, please, tell the story. 

I can name them all of the top of my head

Skylanders: Spyro's Adventure

Skylanders: Giants

Skylanders: Swapforce

Skylanders: Trap Team

Skylanders: Superchargers (Only played racing version)

Skylanders: Imaginators (Never played)

So, back many years ago when I was 'bout 3-8 I watched a lot of YouTube and other random things (*cough* Netflix *cough*). I watched so so SOOO many things about sky landers. I was obsessed. And yet, I never got the game. my parents almost got me it apparently (I only found out about this a few years ago somehow) but returned it because they heard it was a pay to play thing. So I remained obsessed until I realized it was so weird. I guess it wasn't as long-

2 hours ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

So, back many years ago when I was 'bout 3-8 I watched a lot of YouTube and other random things (*cough* Netflix *cough*). I watched so so SOOO many things about sky landers. I was obsessed. And yet, I never got the game. my parents almost got me it apparently (I only found out about this a few years ago somehow) but returned it because they heard it was a pay to play thing. So I remained obsessed until I realized it was so weird. I guess it wasn't as long-

Thanks!

storytime is fun :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
17 hours ago, Ookla the 3 Frogs ina Coat said:
  Reveal hidden contents

6393acfdbf7b3_Screenshot2022-12-094_44_42PM.png.be21646d5e4683cdd5b0e8b6c1653eec.png

(this is referring to meeting each other irl lol)

Indeed. I am under the fascinating condition of also living nearly half a word from Utah. Which means contacting my online acquaintances has to occur in somewhat unconventional hours.

• 2 weeks later...

Not a picture because I don't have a fitting template, but:

American Sharders: yawns I think I'll go to sleep now.

Old world & Australian Sharders (basically everyone east of Greenwich): good morning! What'd I miss?

(Alternatively: all's clear! Now we can start. Or something like that, I'm bad at phrasing it.)