T-shirts - wish Brandon's store sold ladies' sizes too

Just thought I'd post this & see if there's any traction.

Currently only unisex/men's t-shirts are available on Brandon's store.

But if you buy on Amazon (& I'm thankful that's available), there are women's sizes too.

I'd rather buy direct from Dragonsteel, but the ladies' t's are really nice.

Anyone with me? Would there be enough demand to make it worth Dragonsteel's while to carry these sizes?

Yes, I agree. I'm really sensitive when it comes to clothes that I wear, and with men/unisex sizes it's the awful combination of either being tight around your hips, or just really big and baggy. Or having the collar of the shirt right up around your neck, which I HATE.

The materials from the store are better, but the ones on Amazon definitely are more comfortable in terms of fit. I have several shirts from Amazon, and one from the store, and I definitely wear the Amazon ones more often.

@Tesh - I was thinking that exact thing: to get hips to fit on a men's shirt, the shoulders are drooping at least 3-4 inches down my arms.

Amazon doesn't have the newest or best designs, IMO, but they do have a variety and some that aren't sold on Brandon's store. I really like the Bridge 4 glyph/I Will Protect design, and now I need to get a new one since my cat sadly put a couple holes in it, LOL! :lol:

3 hours ago, Iarwainiel said:

@Tesh - I was thinking that exact thing: to get hips to fit on a men's shirt, the shoulders are drooping at least 3-4 inches down my arms.

Amazon doesn't have the newest or best designs, IMO, but they do have a variety and some that aren't sold on Brandon's store. I really like the Bridge 4 glyph/I Will Protect design, and now I need to get a new one since my cat sadly put a couple holes in it, LOL! :lol:

I love that one! It looks super good on grey, by the way. Which isn't available on the store... ;)