Underalley

Guest Somebody from Scadrial

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

32 minutes ago, Condensation said:

Much later after both returning to their homes a letter appears at the door of three houses this letter is sealed with a stylized spike inside it says:

Spoiler

Meeting tomorrow yes I realize we had a meeting yesterday but 33% (now 50%) of our guild didn't show up so get your butts under alley and over alley to the Underalley 

Seals sold separately

Edited by Somebody from Sel

2 hours ago, Condensation said:

Sicaria goes back to the building and descends to the Underalley.

Garrot is waiting for her while he waits he is talking with a different well dressed man presumably the first well dressed man's master

14 minutes ago, Condensation said:

She stands silently, waiting for him to notice her.

The well dressed man notices her first drawing a short sword and Pulls on the lowest piece of metal she is wearing tripping her and running over

Just now, Condensation said:

Sicaria dodges quickly, then nods, keeping an eye on this 'Ganarious'.

Spoiler

He has DID so be careful 

"It's Rathe you idiot you should know that by now after all we've known it each other since Scadrial." He says looking angry

I realize that I’m commenting a lot on this thread, but just wanted to drop a friendly mod reminder to be careful about various mental disorders and/or states of living. If you’re not in a system yourself, you’ll want to have done a good amount of research on DID to make sure you’re portraying it well. (I can recommend some good YouTube channels if you’d like.) I’ll also make the suggestion that you research harmful tropes not to fall into with this type of thing - it is very easy to write a stereotype if you’re unaware of what it looks like. (Again, I know videos you can take a look at.) 

They are of course your characters and you may write them as you wish, but this is something to keep in mind when RPing a minority character. ^_^ 

1 hour ago, AonEne said:

Spoiler

I would like those recommendations I don't have too much knowledge but I know I bit that should be enough we won't be seeing this guy much he's kinda our sponsor so don't be too worried

• 2 weeks later...

Channels: (scroll down and skim the titles of the educational videos to find what you want) 

https://www.youtube.com/c/DissociaDID/videos 

https://www.youtube.com/c/TheEntropySystem/videos 

There are tons more channels, just look up plurality or systems on YouTube. 

If you have any specific things you want to learn about, someone has made a video on it somewhere :P 

Videos: 

For someone entirely unfamiliar with systems, this one’s a decent summary of things to keep in mind 

For writing it: 

(last quote box wasn’t cooperating) 

@DramaQueen you may be interested