Guest Somebody from Scadrial

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

13 minutes ago, Condensation said:

Spoiler

Hey could you please describe the room I can't continue the story until we're done with the room

Garrot stands there tapping his foot waiting for Sicaria to inspect the room he had made a big deal about being a dull because that was how he assumed dulls were treated from her reaction maybe he had been wrong well no matter

She doesn't have an opinion one way or another.

The room is brown, with plaster walls and a wooden floor. The ceiling is also wooden, implying that it is just below another floor. A small, uncomfortable looking bed is in the far left corner, and there's a dark wooden desk in the far right corner. There's a lamp on the left wall, a dresser on the left side of the door, and a couple of odd-looking stains on the walls.

Sicaria turned around. "Oh, are you expecting me to give my opinion or something? It's fine."

"ok then I'm slightly disappointed that you're the only one who showed up" and right as he says that you hear the clank of the elevator thingy coming down

2 minutes ago, Condensation said:

Sicaria looked over, mildly interested.

"Well, well, well hello there I have been sent by master Ganar— oh can I trust her Master Garrot?" A well dressed man asks. "Of course you can trust her she is one of the others I told your master about. Now finish relaying your message servant." Garrot says powerfully. The other man looking quelled says "my master told me to inform you that he regretfully cannot attend this meeting however if his schedule allows it he will attend any future ones" the man says slightly out of breath.

Sicaria stares coolly at the well-dressed man. She doesn't deign to say anything, they don't need her opinion to make a decision. That is, if she had an opinion.

The well dressed man leaves

Spoiler

He is a npc by the way so is his boss

Spoiler

Here and I'm not really sure I'm starting a story in bleeding spike tavern and traders heaven you can join bleeding spike tavern if you feel like your character would help recruit some people

Just now, Somebody from Sel said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Here and I'm not really sure I'm starting a story in bleeding spike tavern and traders heaven you can join bleeding spike tavern if you feel like your character would help recruit some people

Are you my Shardbuddy? Would you like to be my Shardbuddy? Have I followed you? I'm not sure.

Um, sure! I'll go try to recruit some people.