Underalley

Guest Somebody from Scadrial

A man stood at the edge of the street inconspicuous except for his long red hair and black trench coat that made him stand out. He walked forward and Pushed on the fake manhole cover causing the door of the building across the street he walked forward and entered closing the door. He walked to the back of the room then he Pushed on the ground causing him to sink down into what they had been calling Underalley the headquarters for a new group he had been putting together the first few should be coming right about... now. He spun around smiling.

OOC ok so to get in if you aren't a coinshot or a lurcher you have to walk up to the door and pull the handle out then put your hand through the hole and click a button then open the door then you walk in (the room is nearly pitch black but clear of objects) go to the other end of the wall pull a lever and go down to the floor below

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 10/4/2020 at 10:41 PM, Somebody from Sel said:

He walked to the back of the room then he Pushed on the ground causing him to sink down into what they had been calling Underalley 

Wait, what happened? How does this mechanism work? 

Also, how far underground is this? We've already got a lot going on under the city :P 

50 minutes ago, AonEne said:

Also, how far underground is this? We've already got a lot going on under the city :P 

True. Watch out for the monsters. Make sure you don't dig too deep, or you'll hit Aylitha.

Spoiler
5 hours ago, AonEne said:

4 hours ago, kenod said:

It's basically just a glorified basement :) what can I say funds were low

On 04/10/2020 at 10:41 PM, Somebody from Sel said:

A man stood at the edge of the street inconspicuous except for his long red hair and black trench coat that made him stand out. He walked forward and Pushed on the fake manhole cover causing the door of the building across the street he walked forward and entered closing the door. He walked to the back of the room then he Pushed on the ground causing him to sink down into what they had been calling Underalley the headquarters for a new group he had been putting together the first few should be coming right about... now. He spun around smiling.

OOC ok so to get in if you aren't a coinshot or a lurcher you have to walk up to the door and pull the handle out then put your hand through the hole and click a button then open the door then you walk in (the room is nearly pitch black but clear of objects) go to the other end of the wall pull a lever and go down to the floor below

May I join? I think I've got a character...

1 minute ago, Condensation said:

May I join? I think I've got a character...

Spoiler

As far as I know you need to apply in alleyverse character discussion then get approved to play I didn't see you up there when you looked but if you have one then go head

Sicaria walked up to the door, then glanced around furtively. Seeing no one, she pulled the handle out, reached through the hole, and pressed a button. She replaced the handle and walked through the door. She walked to the other side of the room to pull a lever which sent her down.

On 10/9/2020 at 9:24 AM, Condensation said:

Sicaria walked up to the door, then glanced around furtively. Seeing no one, she pulled the handle out, reached through the hole, and pressed a button. She replaced the handle and walked through the door. She walked to the other side of the room to pull a lever which sent her down.

Spoiler

Sorry I didn't see your reply :(

"Well hello, wait a minute you're not Sicaria you're a dull!" He quickly pulls poleaxe out and removes a round coin-like object out of it preparing to Push it

On 14/10/2020 at 2:06 AM, Somebody from Sel said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Sorry I didn't see your reply :(

"Well hello, wait a minute you're not Sicaria you're a dull!" He quickly pulls poleaxe out and removes a round coin-like object out of it preparing to Push it

Sicaria folded her arms. "I've always been a Drab."

Edited by Condensation

1 hour ago, Condensation said:

Sicaria folded her arms. "I've always been a Dull."

"Now that's. . . interesting, well hello you said earlier that you are skilled in assassinations?" A dull, that is very interesting

6 minutes ago, Condensation said:

"Yes."

"Well, elaborate. Read this and come back tomorrow with your own and we can contact from there."

Spoiler

Name: Garrot Galway

Physical Characteristics: male, short but strongly built with darkish skin

Investiture: Forger, A Steel A duralumin allomancer

Skills: Forging, Axe Fighting, passable swordsman

Equipment: patchwork backpack with something in it, poleaxe, crossbow, 5 steel tipped crossbow bolts

Home Planet: Sel

Guild (can be unaffiliated): previously one of Harmony's agents now unaffiliated

Spoiler

Name: Sicaria

Eyes: large, pixie blue

Hair: short, boyish, blonde hair styled messily

Skin/Physique: pale and muscular

Height: 5'6"

Clothes: non-restrictive, uniform, black clothing with tabi shoes

Investiture: None, she is a Drab

Skills: Expert Assassination (+80), Skilled Hand to Hand Combat Training (+30), Amateur Melee Weapon Combat Training (+20), Intelligent (+20), Average Healing (+15)

Equipment: Knives concealed along her person, occasionally she uses a quarterstaff

Weakness: Doesn't like killing, Foreign Accent Syndrome(this causes her to speak every language with a different accent, could be a strength or a weakness), wants to find her family badly, Drab

Family: Unknown to her, but they live in Idris as a family of 6(2 parents, 4 children not including her) with few means

Home Planet: Nalthis

Backstory: At 6, she was sent by her family to an apprenticeship with a master seamstress, but the seamstress rejected her quickly. While trying to return to her family, she caught the attention of a group from Xaka who took her to Xaka and trained her as an assassin. At 25 while on one of her first missions, she realized that she didn't want to do it, so she ran away. If it's compatible with the story she's in, she may be pursued by the group that trained her.

Guild: unaffiliated

Personality: Appears cold in all things, takes a while to trust people, suspicious of everything. Once she trusts you, she will warm. Slightly.

Fighting Style: Cautious, but can be deadly if pushed to extremes. She will try to get away without killing people.

"Oh so you came prepared that's good well, this is your room." A door flings open showing a nice room with a small cot in the corner and a large desk that only opens on one side

3 minutes ago, Condensation said:

Spoiler

There is a button that will lift the desk whatever's on it and in the middle up to the end of an alley gtg sry

Edited by Somebody from Sel

8 hours ago, AonEne said:

By Dull do you mean Drab?

8 hours ago, Condensation said:

Yes! Sorry. Thanks!

Spoiler

Pretty sure Dull is also a correct term I will check WB real quick