Scared of mods (no one is anonymous)

Are you scared of Ene?  

73 members have voted

1. 1. Are you scared of Ene?

• Yes
    • No

Hi, This is a thread for those of you who are scared of Mods. I know I am. I made this for everyone to share and potentially get over their (healthy) fear of mods. If you are scared of mods please consider joining.

So, let us begin.

I am scared of mods. She is very intimidating and just in general scary.

this was scared of ene anonymous, now scared of mods.

Oh, you mean @AonEne? It doesn't do anything unless I click on it on the menu. Also, I'm assuming she sees this anyways. 

I was slightly intimidated at first, but now we've talked and she's awesome. 

Just now, Doomstick said:

@aonene :P

Ninja'd. 

I was scared of Ene at first because she had the little golden plus by her name (that also made me assume she was an adult). Then I found out she's our age and I was like hmmmm.... slightly less intimidating. 

I think it's just her status as mod that makes people think she's older which equates to more intimidating.

Chaos is scary though.

Argent isn't as scary since he's super active on the Discord and will talk to everyone.

Chaos is all imposing and doesn’t seem to get involved with stuff unless he’s doing his almighty mod duties. I didn’t even know ene was a mod, she seemed friendly and was nice and fun to interact with. I saw her as more of a popular BEING in the shard, like honorless and frustration.

Edited by Koloss17
I am a fish is petty

49 minutes ago, Koloss17 said:

Chaos is all imposing and doesn’t seem to get involved with stuff unless he’s doing his almighty mod duties. I didn’t even know ene was a mod, she seemed friendly and was nice and fun to interact with. I saw her as more of a popular human in the shard, like honorless and frustration.

I'm popular?!

3 minutes ago, Condensation said:

Yes, Frustration, you're popular.

1 minute ago, Koloss17 said:

I dunno, but your 19 followers, 1000 reputation, and overseas likable personality (frustrating, of course) definitely makes you popular among the shard. 

I'm sorry but this is a new @Experience for me.

Popular me, huh, who would have guesses.

Thanks guys, thank you.