Hello Hello

Benkinsky

Introduction message, eh? Hello everyone!

I'm Benkinsky, and this year I binged everything Cosmere I hadn't red before 2020. And obsessive as I am, I have a lot of theories that those of you who browse r/Cosmere might have already seen. And its time to post them here.

Remember me as the AonDor Compounding guy!

Cheers!

also, is there like an App of 17th shard? or do I use my browser to access it on my phone?

No app yet! If you were to choose an Elantrian to got to any planet, which planet would you want them to go? 

First of, is this how to reply to your comment, or am I missing a button?

Good question. As a reader, Vox or Obrodai because I want to see those :D That aside, I love Scadrial, especially Southern Scadrial and I think an Elantrian Scholar could enjoy working together with Southern Scadrians a lot, from the perspective of a scientific approach to Magic ( cough

.cough)

or Nalthis, cause BioChromatic Breath is cool and I would love to see what kind of shinanigans they could come up with by putting Aons on awakened things.

Edited by Benkinsky
wanted to add a link

3 hours ago, Emi said:

Welcome! Have you read anything non-Cosmere so far?

Steelheart, but that's it. I'm hyped for Malazan Books Of The Fallen 18 being released in Germany soon, and after I'm done with that I should have RoW to read. Only after that I might finish that, or read Skyward. After watching The Expanse recently, I'm in the mood for Space as a setting.

4 hours ago, Honorless said:

Welcome to the Shard! Happy to have more hardcore theorizers!

Thanks! Happy to find more of those here!

4 hours ago, AonEne said:

Welcome to the Shard! Who’s your favorite character? 

oooh that's a tricky one. damnation. Definitely love both the Kholin boys, Galladon was fun, and Hrathen was amazing too. Dilaf I loved as a villain. Sigzil If I had to choose... probably Azure? I already liked her development in WB, and then in OB seeing how she is now, it really makes me want to read more, and read about her "shard"blade. Her or Elend, who is very close to my heart.

On 10/3/2020 at 9:54 AM, Benkinsky said:

I'm Benkinsky, and this year I binged everything Cosmere I hadn't red before 2020. And obsessive as I am, I have a lot of theories that those of you who browse r/Cosmere might have already seen. And its time to post them here.

You binge-read entire storming cosmere? Shella, that’s rusting impressive!

Oh, yeah. Welcome and all that other random stuff people say to new members. I’m not very good at this.

Edited by Hoid the Drifter

Welcome, welcome! This year you binged the rest of the Comsere??? C'mon... gotta get that down to a few weeks at the max :P. Practice your superspeed... er... fast reading (probably best not to reveal our superpowers right?)

Obsessive and theories generally go well together lol. I think you are going to fit right in! Look forward to seeing you around!

You binge-read entire storming cosmere? Shella, that’s rusting impressive!

I had read Warbreaker, The Final Empire and the first half of Well of Ascension before. Finished Era 1, Read Stormlight, Elantris, Era 2 and everything Arcanum Unbounded plus a few unpublished things.

Look forward to seeing you around!

thanks!

Welcome! What's your favorite spren?

Tricky question. I like thinking about what kind of Non-highspren I might attract comparatively often. I wonder if Creationspren would appear at Theatre Practice. Guess it depends on their/Roshars definition of Creation. If there is such a thing, I'd love Excitementspren, but Joy- or Laughterspren are probably close enough. I bet Joyspren would be around at Theatre Practice rather than Creationspren.

But I'd probably go with Musicspren. I love Music, so I'm a fan of everything that confirms that there's something to it. What's yours?

On 10/5/2020 at 5:55 AM, Benkinsky said:

I had read Warbreaker, The Final Empire and the first half of Well of Ascension before. Finished Era 1, Read Stormlight, Elantris, Era 2 and everything Arcanum Unbounded plus a few unpublished things.

thanks!

Tricky question. I like thinking about what kind of Non-highspren I might attract comparatively often. I wonder if Creationspren would appear at Theatre Practice. Guess it depends on their/Roshars definition of Creation. If there is such a thing, I'd love Excitementspren, but Joy- or Laughterspren are probably close enough. I bet Joyspren would be around at Theatre Practice rather than Creationspren.

But I'd probably go with Musicspren. I love Music, so I'm a fan of everything that confirms that there's something to it. What's yours?

Probably joyspren, because I love the concept of joy. By the way, you can click the Quote button and it'll give you a box like this and give someone a notification, unless their settings are different. You can use the plus button to quote multiple people at once.