• 4 weeks later...
21 hours ago, Knight of Iron said:

Odin nodded. "Wise."

@AmazingGoob(?)

I'm not really sure how to continue here. The problem with travelling in RPs like this is that it just feels wrong to skip directly to the destination, but there isn't exactly a system for random encounters like in DnD so it feels somewhat forced. Queen, you're the one with knowledge of this world, are there any cities or towns or anything of interest between the inn and the location of the Artifact?

@DramaQueen

I...don't know if I have time to keep going with this. I'm really busy and the few times I'm able to get on are really short and not enough to keep up with let alone be kind of in charge of an RP. You guys can keep going without me if you want and I'll try to jump back in if/when I have time.

On 10/13/2021 at 9:00 PM, Tani said:

"Common folk have to pay the toll to walk on this road! I am the Toll Booth. That's my job." [insert description of random person here]

Barabantha, having picked back up the bag of gold won at the tavern after Odin rejected it, simply asked "How much is the toll?"