On 7/18/2021 at 10:28 PM, The Ward's Guard said:

"I trust it," Thetan asserted, "I'm just unsure if there's anything better that we can trust in or not."

"There isn't. Shall we be off then, or should we have another round of drinks before we save the world?"

On 7/22/2021 at 1:49 PM, Channelknight Fadran said:

"I'm always ready to leave," Calcifer said, standing up.

On 7/22/2021 at 0:45 PM, DancingQueen said:

Audra hopped up from the barstool. "I'm ready to leave whenever you weirdos are."

"Excellent! Let's go." She stands and starts to hobble over to the door.

• 3 weeks later...

COME BACK EVERYONE

DO STUFF

PLEASE

@The Ward's Guard @Channelknight Fadran

And for some reason it won't let me tag anyone else... Oh, there we go! Editing it worked.

@AmazingGoob 

And I'll tag some more people that I think might maybe be interested...?

@Tani @Condensation@Tesh@Knight of Iron

Edited by DramaQueen

A beggar with bloodred skin, a dark twisted beard, and scraggly unkempt hair lay on the streets outside, a tin can on the ground in front of him with few coin. A black flute lay on the ground nearby, and he seemed to be very hungry.

Is it alright if I hold off a tad on making a character sheet?

On 8/17/2021 at 7:34 AM, DramaQueen said:

Sorry, I wasn't really sure how to continue. 

A couple minutes later the group was walking down a narrow dirt path, the inn and bar receding behind them as the grass around them gave way to trees.

40 minutes ago, Knight of Iron said:

As they passed by, a beggar lifted his tin can. "Alms?" he asked.

"I'm sorry, I don't have anything. Anything edible, at least- here, I don't really need this."
She throws the bag of cash she won at the beggar's feet.
"Don't spend it too fast, alright?"

1 hour ago, AmazingGoob said:

"I'm sorry, I don't have anything. Anything edible, at least- here, I don't really need this."
She throws the bag of cash she won at the beggar's feet.
"Don't spend it too fast, alright?"

His jaw dropped and he stared at the bag in amazement. "I... you... you are too kind. But I am not worth this much." He pushed the bag gently towards her. "I am not worth it. I am not worth it..." he trailed off, muttering the phrase over and over.

On 8/17/2021 at 9:58 PM, Knight of Iron said:

A beggar with bloodred skin, a dark twisted beard, and scraggly unkempt hair lay on the streets outside, a tin can on the ground in front of him with few coin. A black flute lay on the ground nearby, and he seemed to be very hungry.

Character sheet is not necessary

On 8/20/2021 at 6:16 PM, Knight of Iron said:

His jaw dropped and he stared at the bag in amazement. "I... you... you are too kind. But I am not worth this much." He pushed the bag gently towards her. "I am not worth it. I am not worth it..." he trailed off, muttering the phrase over and over.

Audra was disturbed by the figure on the street, but she forced herself to kneel next to him. "Are...you okay?"

11 minutes ago, DramaQueen said:

Audra was disturbed by the figure on the street, but she forced herself to kneel next to him. "Are...you okay?"

Odin looked to the girl in wonder. "I have no money," he said kindly, "No place to call my own. And I don't deserve either of those things. So, not doing too bad, I'd say." He chuckled, his eyes filled with sadness.

Edited by Knight of Iron

Odin’s jaw dropped a bit, and he looked at her in a mixture of disbelief and shock. Perhaps he’d been mistaken for someone else? But no, how could he have? She wasn’t literally talking to an old beggar.

He nearly declined, but he wasn’t a fool. Or, more to the point, he was.

“Yes,” he whispered, “That’d... be good.”

49 minutes ago, Knight of Iron said:

He stared at her hand, unwilling to take it, and stood up on his own. He shook off a dirty blanket he had been laying on and rolled it up. "Where are we going?"

"To save the world, of course. So, tell me, do you have any strange talents?"

"Oh?"Thetan perked up from where he had been musing over a few blades of grass. "A fellow practitioner of the flame?" The man in traditional Aithnese garb rushed forward, "I am Dasukar Thetan of the Purified Flame. Do you happen to be of the faith as well, my friend?"

Edited by The Ward's Guard

6 minutes ago, AmazingGoob said:

"Ah, I see you are a fellow connoisseur of vagueness. However, this is not the time."

“I’ve an element of fire,” Odin answered. “That is all.”

6 minutes ago, The Ward's Guard said:

"Oh?"Thetan perked up from where he had been musing over a few blades of grass. "A fellow practitioner of the flame?" The man in traditional Aithnese garb rushed forward, "I am Dasukar Thetan of the Purified Flame. Do you happen to be of the faith as well, my friend?"

“Born into it, but I’ll admit I’m far from the most faithful.”

Please do tell, I don’t have any idea about this religion.