On 10/28/2020 at 7:12 PM, AmazingGoob said:

"Same reason as you, young man." She takes another shot. "What, do you think I came all this way for a drink? Ha!"

On 11/19/2020 at 7:32 AM, Experience said:

Jed realized that he probably shouldn't have come to the bar for quiet, but... now that he was here, he could at least enjoy some more beer.

"Well, I've heard of worse reasons to travel. Not that mine is any better."

26 minutes ago, Negative_Null said:

"Well, I've heard of worse reasons to travel. Not that mine is any better."

The noises. They were so... annoying. Maybe he should just quiet them himself. Then there would finally be peace. But, no. He couldn't do that. Instead he allowed himself to be overcome by his drink; allowing his memories -- and worries -- to momentarily disappear.

I'm definitely interested in this one. Two questions/concerns.

1. Is Queen active on this chat? I'm inclined to believe that she would need to be.

2. Are there multiple religions, and do different areas have different religions in a general sense? Is there anywhere that I might look for a brief synopsis on one or all of these religions? I'm asking for the character concept that I'm working with at the moment.

Edited by TheWard'sGuard

2 hours ago, TheWard'sGuard said:

. Is Queen active on this chat? I'm inclined to believe that she would need to be.

2. Are there multiple religions, and do different areas have different religions in a general sense? Is there anywhere that I might look for a brief synopsis on one or all of these religions? I'm asking for the character concept that I'm working with at the moment.

1. She's been away for years, gon.

2. I thin we are all starting on Mirko.

Alright I'm an airbender and that's final.

Character:

Spoiler

Name: Taln, of course, though different from the one in the fellowship, just same name. I'll try and make a new one later.

Description: Small, fast, short, dark skin, bald, muscular, dark green eyes. 

Power:Airbending, but usually he just fights by using the airbending to do parkour and lift him as he fights.

Edited by Bearer of all agonies

2 hours ago, Bearer of all agonies said:

Guess I'll go ahead and make a character then.

Spoiler

Name: Thetan 'Vazum

Appearance: As a descendant of the Aithnese (I'm just guessing here, so feel free to correct me if I'm wrong) he has Blood Red Skin, with black hair and deep yellow eyes. He wears clothes that reflect his deep religious affiliation, effectively serving as a uniform. 

Equipment: Tools to perform religious ceremonies, religious symbols, a large dagger for self-defense.

Backstory: Adopted by the local priests after an event that is vague in Thetan's mind, he has been raised and serves as one of the most devoted disciples of his religion. He was tasked by priests that he trust to join this group of adventurers in the quest to retrieve the artifacts in question; he views this as a sacred duty.

Personality: Stalwart in his religious views and ways. Most view him as zealous, but despite his devotion, he is one of the more lenient and adaptable of the priests. He is logical and straightforward in nearly every situation. He looks for the hand of divine work wherever he goes.

How's this? I need honest feedback.

5 hours ago, The Ookla's Guard said:

I will continue to hope, even if she only comes back long enough to pass on what she knows about this world to someone else so they can run it. Because this was looking to be a great Role Play.

Spoiler

Yeah, it really was. We will wait, and hope  

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
On 11/24/2020 at 2:07 PM, The Ward's Guard said:

1. Is Queen active on this chat? I'm inclined to believe that she would need to be.

1. Hi! I'm back! And hopefully I'm back enough to do this fairly often.

2. There are different religions, but I have not developed them...at all. If you have any ideas, feel free to DM me to see if they'd work (that goes for everyone).

Audra arrived in Mirko at last, exhausted from her flight but grinning ear to ear from the excitement of flying through fire and the prospect of an adventure. Now, if she could just find other adventurers...and a guide might be nice, too.

She walked into a nearby bar for two reasons. First, she could really use a drink after that long journey. Second, bars were where stupid people tended to congregate, and you had to be a very special variety of stupid to seek out this quest. She stepped up to the counter, placing a few small coins in front of the bartender. "Whatever's easiest for around this price." After she received her drink, she took a seat, taking in her surroundings. A merperson and a muddy hag were having a drinking competition, so she began watching them. That was, after all, the most interesting thing going on. For a bar in the middle of a city, this one was pretty dull.

I dunno who my last character was so imma make... someone else, I guess.

Spoiler

Name: Calcifer Paulos

Appearance: This guy but with red skin:

Spoiler

Completed image

Personality: Standard-issue fantasy edgelord

Powers: Waterbender! Even though he's a fire dude!

Skills: Waterbending, hookshot chainstaff thing, and DRAGON FLYING

Role: Mainly combatitive

Motivation: Adventure? He's down. Sounds like fun.

Extra: He has a dragon! The dragon's name is Ellie and she's very cuddly.

19 hours ago, DancingQueen said:

Audra arrived in Mirko at last, exhausted from her flight but grinning ear to ear from the excitement of flying through fire and the prospect of an adventure. Now, if she could just find other adventurers...and a guide might be nice, too.

I finally get to play my bogwitch, hooray!

Negative Null isn't really here, so she is open at the moment.

Barabantha stands and slowly hobbles over to Audra. "Hello young lady. I can tell you have traveled far- come, come, I'll buy you a drink."

6 hours ago, AmazingGoob said:

Barabantha stands and slowly hobbles over to Audra. "Hello young lady. I can tell you have traveled far- come, come, I'll buy you a drink."

Audra looked at the mug of...something intoxicating that she'd barely taken two sips of, then shrugged, following the crazy mud lady.

4 minutes ago, DancingQueen said:

Audra looked at the mug of...something intoxicating that she'd barely taken two sips of, then shrugged, following the crazy mud lady.

Barabantha walks up to the bartender and takes out the bag of money she won earlier, pulling out some coin and setting not on the counter. "Something nice and expensive for the girl here. As for me... Know what, just the drink for the girl." She then turns and smiles to Audra. "So, what brings you out here?"