So copperminds can give your body feelings. Wax felt cold when he was using the tinmind coin. Could you increase your sight in a coppermind to see things you didn’t see before, or is that just too pocket dimension-y to work?

Edited by Koloss17

1 hour ago, Koloss17 said:

So copperminds can give your body feelings. Wax felt cold when he was using the tinmind coin. Could you increase your sight in a coppermind to see things you didn’t see before, or is that just too pocket dimension-y to work?

I would say no because you're seeing someone else's memory, which means you will see things with their kind of eye-sight. Remember, he saw things like Kelsier did, using steel sight in one eye and normal in the other. In this case, your senses don't matter, it's the one who made the memory whose senses matter. Also, hello again. I'm Made name yet in the past hour since we spoke to the Tin Gang?

4 minutes ago, Aspiring Writer said:

I would say no because you're seeing someone else's memory, which means you will see things with their kind of eye-sight. Remember, he saw things like Kelsier did, using steel sight in one eye and normal in the other. In this case, your senses don't matter, it's the one who made the memory whose senses matter. Also, hello again. I'm Made name yet in the past hour since we spoke to the Tin Gang?

I used to have this obsession with F-nicrosil, but I learned what I could learn about it, and I just discovered some stuff you can do with tin, so now I want to know everything you can do with F-tin.

8 minutes ago, Koloss17 said:

I used to have this obsession with F-nicrosil, but I learned what I could learn about it, and I just discovered some stuff you can do with tin, so now I want to know everything you can do with F-tin.

I'm aware. Keep posting the questions, their enjoyable, interesting, and will help me reach 2000 posts without losing my mind. And if you need help with naming the Tin gang, I am more than happy to help. Tin Theology, perhaps? 

Also, wait, the title is wrong, it F-Copper and F-Tin.

Edited by Aspiring Writer

58 minutes ago, Aspiring Writer said:

I'm aware. Keep posting the questions, their enjoyable, interesting, and will help me reach 2000 posts without losing my mind. And if you need help with naming the Tin gang, I am more than happy to help. Tin Theology, perhaps? 

Also, wait, the title is wrong, it F-Copper and F-Tin.

Oh yeah! Thanks!