Scarletfox's Inktober Attempt

Scarletfox

Hello friends! 

I have tried inktober out a couple times in the past, though have been really bad at actually going through with it, but this year I am going to give it another whirl! I consider my artistry to be very poor, just as a warning before you venture any further onto this thread. I will do my best, but I am busy lifing, so... yeah

Cosmere Inktober 2020.png

Day 1: Fly

In explanation of this wonderful and elegant piece, it is of late hours in my timezone and nearing midnight. I found myself realizing that I did not have the time to draw that which I had planned, so ended up drawing a literal fly. That's right, ladies and gentlemen, there is bound to be an actual fly, or fly like creature somewhere in the Cosmere. If not, that is simply a RIP. Here is my fly (his name is Fred):

IMG-3694.thumb.JPG.297061d750ccf76a944aa7013e1075e8.JPG

Edited by Scarletfox

All hail Fred the Fly the coolest fly guy known to buy expensive things while in the sky but beware all his massive eye and do not lie for he will cry and try to eat a massive pie throwing all his plans awry and the only thing that will save this guy is if we all hail Fred the Fly.

1 hour ago, Ark1002 said:

If you wish to focus on the ribbon, but still keep His Majesty, Fred, you could draw a ribbon with fred upon it.

A wonderful idea, I do believe. It is for him, after all.

1 hour ago, Condensation said:

Fred is quite cute, but I fear that he may not survive long if he is left unprotected. Make sure that drawing is safe! ;)

I will defend this drawing of Fred with my life. He shall be under my protection. 

28 minutes ago, Scarletfox said:

I will defend this drawing of Fred with my life. He shall be under my protection. 

I like how other Inktobers are like: and today I drew this. It's super meaningful. This one is just: Fred.

It is beautiful.

1 hour ago, Scarletfox said:

Yeah, mine are pretty complex. I challenged myself to draw a picture that fulfilled both prompts, and it's getting kind of hard. Some of them feel like they were meant to be together, and others it took me forever to find a way to draw both of them.

2 hours ago, Chasmgoat said:

quick question. where are the more recent images? If there are not any, let me know. I would like to see them.

Yeah, sorry, I forgot to do day two and three, had to catch up on day four, but I didn't have time to upload until now :P:

Day 2: Ribbon

I made a windspren in the form of a ribbon for Fred. He is riding it somehow.

IMG-3699.thumb.JPG.e1939c482c3a8e317e55d499be93fbc7.JPG

Day 3: Squat

Vin is indeed squatting, but I realized after I drew her squatting that the mistcloak would cover it, and then the mistcloak made it really ambiguous, so.... yeah. And Fred is present, you just have to find him! ;)

IMG-3700.thumb.JPG.28c1135506a16806b1614f845efd36ed.JPG

Day 4: Rhythm

The idea was of Eshonai teaching Fred rhythms, but it turned out really bad. Can't say I didn't warn y'all:

IMG-3701.thumb.JPG.0a52e0811d7e5b00d01b63ccda86e8bb.JPG

Day 5: Heavenly

I am actually quite proud of this one, comparative to my other ink drawings. I free hand, and I was surprised how not horrible the mist turned out. So it's a mistborn flying in the night over the mists (with Fred on his shoulder) 

IMG-3702.thumb.JPG.d6139b94b25196a30340b0367ee4b125.JPG

Edited by Scarletfox

• 3 weeks later...