The Fellowship: Seasonal! (Retired)

Channelknight Fadran

39 minutes ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

"Absolutely." Fadran makes his way into the kitchen and starts juicing apples. "Now, while I come up with a few genius ideas, I'm going to create my one original recipe: The Ultimate Fadran Apple Cider!"

@Negative_Null

"Apple cider, cookies... what else... Ooh, I know. But first I better finish these."

Upstairs in the portal room, T and Ember appear. T staggers for a moment, drawing on Ember's energy. "I still need more practice."

Ember replies, "Well, you've gotten a lot better. Don't beat yourself up about it. Now, should we head downstairs?"

T answers by leading the way. 

"We can help with some effects," they say.

30 minutes ago, revelryintheart said:

What'll you do hmmmmmm? You don't know where I live

I'll reveal your name!

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

Not really I wouldn't do that.

Spoiler
Spoiler

But seriously.

Spoiler
Spoiler

Join the RP.

5 minutes ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

Fadran finishes up his Super Cider. "Done! Queen, you want some?"

@DramaQueen

"Absolutely!!!" Queen runs down the stairs at the smell of apple cider. She has exchanged her military jacket for an oversized flannel and her top hat for a cozy beanie. "So, what am I doing to help?"

Does Fadran have flannels? If so, it would be really cute if the flannel that Queen is wearing is Fadran's. If not, ignore me.

Just now, DramaQueen said:

Does Fadran have flannels? If so, it would be really cute if the flannel that Queen is wearing is Fadran's. If not, ignore me.

Buy him a flannel and then steal it

"Oh, and I started a pumpkin patch in the back! By the 30th they should be all ready to pick and then carve!"

5 minutes ago, Mist said:

Upstairs in the portal room, T and Ember appear. T staggers for a moment, drawing on Ember's energy. "I still need more practice."

Ember replies, "Well, you've gotten a lot better. Don't beat yourself up about it. Now, should we head downstairs?"

T answers by leading the way. 

"We can help with some effects," they say.

"Yes! We need fire and force fields."

5 minutes ago, DramaQueen said:

"Absolutely!!!" Queen runs down the stairs at the smell of apple cider. She has exchanged her military jacket for an oversized flannel and her top hat for a cozy beanie. "So, what am I doing to help?"

"I have... no idea. What epic ideas have you thought up?" He pours her a cup a cider. "Is that... my flannel? Where the heck did I get flannel from?"

3 minutes ago, Negative_Null said:

"Oh, and I started a pumpkin patch in the back! By the 30th they should be all ready to pick and then carve!"

"Epic! Now all we need is to accelerate their growth and decelerate their rotting process so that we can carve them into EPIC symbols and preserve them for all of time!"

3 minutes ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

"I have... no idea. What epic ideas have you thought up?" He pours her a cup a cider. "Is that... my flannel? Where the heck did I get flannel from?"

"I bought it for you. Also, I currently have no epic ideas."

I need to go again for at least about an hour...

Just now, DramaQueen said:

"I bought it for you. Also, I currently have no epic ideas."

"When did you buy me flannel? And if you bought me flannel, then why are you wearing it? Also, just... all other questions aside... why did you buy me flannel? How many times am I gong to say flannel today?"

"Flannel!" Wrenden shouted from the other room. "That's almost as good a word as defenestrate. I can probably decelerate the molding of the pumpkins." He finished mixing his powders to make the fire blue, and handed it over to Summer, who was still digging the fireplace. 

Summer grabs the blue powder from Enter, placing it near the fireplace. 

She walked into the entry room where they had all gathered, flopping down on another bean bag and putting down her chainsaw. “The fireplace is all done. Does anyone wanna have s’mores?”

@Enter a username @Kings_way @Channelknight Fadran @DramaQueen @turtle @turtle @turtle @turtle

19 minutes ago, turtle said:

She walked into the entry room where they had all gathered, flopping down on another bean bag and putting down her chainsaw. “The fireplace is all done. Does anyone wanna have s’mores?”

@Enter a username @Kings_way @Channelknight Fadran @DramaQueen @turtle @turtle @turtle @turtle

"S'mores?"

1 hour ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

"Yes! We need fire and force fields."

"Epic! Now all we need is to accelerate their growth and decelerate their rotting process so that we can carve them into EPIC symbols and preserve them for all of time!"

"Awesome! We'll be a little short on fields for a few days; I've been practicing my Fielding " T says.

"I can do fire, though," replies Ember.

9 minutes ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

"S'mores?"

"Yeah, chocolate, marshmallow, and graham crackers. The marshmallows are roasted. They're amazing," Ember explains. "I'll start the fire. Where's the wood?"

4 hours ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

Fadran looked between Herate and Kindness. "I think you both just got an answer to those questions simultaneously! I'll come out and help rake up the leaves in a minute; I have a... thing to make."

Herate and Daolan, who have been raking the leaves using a rake they found in the shed(and taking turns laughing at each other), tromp in, their cheeks rosy and giant smiles on their faces. They are still laughing as they come through the front door, and then Daolan says something indecipherable and it sets them off.

Aria peeks her head down the stairs. "Hey, guys! It's me, and I brought two friends of mine! Some of you might know I, but none of you know Allegra! Guys, this is Allegra, my friend from back home. I've been trying to convince her that she should come work at Mishmash Inn, but she hasn't decided yet."

2 hours ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

"When did you buy me flannel? And if you bought me flannel, then why are you wearing it? Also, just... all other questions aside... why did you buy me flannel? How many times am I going to say flannel today?"

You forgot the i in going.

"On the first day of fall, the 22. I bought it for you so that I could steal it, obviously. That answers both of the remaining questions, right?"

1 hour ago, turtle said:

"Ooh, I love s'mores! You wouldn't happen to have starbursts, would you? Those are delicious when roasted."

2 minutes ago, DramaQueen said:

"On the first day of fall, the 22. I bought it for you so that I could steal it, obviously. That answers both of the remaining questions, right?"

"Ooh, I love s'mores! You wouldn't happen to have starbursts, would you? Those are delicious when roasted."

"Ah, that makes more sens--you roast starbursts?"