The Fellowship: Seasonal! (Retired)

Channelknight Fadran

1 minute ago, Enter a username said:

"Ahhh. So what do you think of a few of us trailing our customers and closing and opening doors behind them to drive them crazy as well as terrify the rusts out of them?"

"Absolutely." Fadran makes his way into the kitchen and starts juicing apples. "Now, while I come up with a few genius ideas, I'm going to create my one original recipe: The Ultimate Fadran Apple Cider!"

@Negative_Null

Just now, turtle said:

"Are setting up a haunted house or decorating a house for fall? Also, I happen to be a Electricity Epic, among other things. Do you think I could do anything with that?”

"Making a haunted house. And I'm sure you can; we'll just need to think of something."

1 minute ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

"Absolutely."

"Maybe whoever's following them can also change the scenery to enhance the effect!"

3 minutes ago, Kings_way said:

"Could we hang incredibly realistic corpses from the porch?" Wrenden asked. He dumped out a vial of spiders on the cobwebs. "I can't make a fire pit, but I could make it smokeless and color changing."

Just now, turtle said:

“I can make the fire pit, though not through magic. I’d love it to be color changing. And uhhh... maybe not too realistic corpses.”

“They can be realistic, they just can’t be real. As for the color changing fire pit... blue fire is SUPER spooky.

1 minute ago, revelryintheart said:

SPOOKY SCARY SKELETONS SEND SHIVERS DOWN YOUR SPINE

Hide contents

No Fadran I'm not sorry

Hide contents

Also I have no idea how the Fellowship works

It doesn’t ‘work.’ It’s a roleplay that YOU SHOULD JOIN.

Just now, Kings_way said:

"Could we hang incredibly realistic corpses from the porch?" Wrenden asked. He dumped out a vial of spiders on the cobwebs. "I can't make a fire pit, but I could make it smokeless and color changing."

"Speaking of incredibly realistic corpses, our audience should stumble across one with a knife in its chest. I can provide the fake blood."

3 minutes ago, turtle said:

“Lets make it blue and green!”

"Great!" Wrenden walked over to the living room. "Fadran, can we dig a hole in the floor for a fire pit?" Wrenden pulled a retractable table from his coat and started mixing things together for the fire.

3 minutes ago, Kings_way said:

"Great!" Wrenden walked over to the living room. "Fadran, can we dig a hole in the floor for a fire pit?" Wrenden pulled a retractable table from his coat and started mixing things together for the fire.

“Absolutely.” He adds some spices to his drink.

1 minute ago, turtle said:

Summer nods. “Where’s then room with the portals? I forget how to get there.”

“Upstairs, to the left, through the secret door.”