The Fellowship: Seasonal! (Retired)

Channelknight Fadran

Just now, Condensation said:

"ReForging is not the same as Forging. That sounds good, is there something Daolan can do?"

"Actually, can I help you, Herate?" Daolan asked.

Herate sighed, but you can see that she's actually pleased. "I suppose. Where do you want us to go first, Fadran?"

Just now, Spren of Kindness said:

"That sounds like fun!  Anyone want to help me rake leaves?"

Fadran looked between Herate and Kindness. "I think you both just got an answer to those questions simultaneously! I'll come out and help rake up the leaves in a minute; I have a... thing to make."

Null the Hyxali who lives in all semi-canon adventures walks out of the kitchen balancing three baking sheets, two mixing bowls, and a partridge in a pear tree  and an indeterminant amount of baking utensils.

"I've recently discovered pumpkin spice, and whoah-" he drops one of the bowls  but manages to catch it with his foot. "It just tastes so much like fall! Who wants cookies?"

2 minutes ago, Kings_way said:

Wrenden walked in. "Can I make a fog machine?" He asked. 

"Please!"

Would you like to join the PM?

1 minute ago, Negative_Null said:

Null the Hyxali who lives in all semi-canon adventures walks out of the kitchen balancing three baking sheets, two mixing bowls, and a partridge in a pear tree  and an indeterminant amount of baking utensils.

"I've recently discovered pumpkin spice, and whoah-" he drops one of the bowls  but manages to catch it with his foot. "It just tastes so much like fall! Who wants cookies?"

"YES! COOKIES!"

8 minutes ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

"Absolutely. I'm always down to try a candy."

"Okay. I should have some... There!" He pulled out a ball of something that looked like crystal of some sort. "Here. Eat this. Anyway, concerning the haunted house, should we go for scary, terrifying, or PTSD-inducing?"

Just now, Enter a username said:

"Okay. I should have some... There!" He pulled out a ball of something that looked like crystal of some sort. "Here. Eat this. Anyway, concerning the haunted house, should we go for scary, terrifying, or PTSD-inducing?"

Fadran pops it into his mouth and gags. Through his taste-pain, he manages to say, "definitely... as scary as we can make it. It needs to be the cool scary, though." He swallows down the candy. "Not the boring 'look at me! I have a chainsaw!' kinds. The kinds that combine psychological, physical, and emotional horror together."

1 minute ago, Negative_Null said:

Null points a spoon at Fadran

"Then you better help make them."

"I'm making my own thing. It'll be a compliment to the cookies!"

1 minute ago, Spren of Kindness said:

Kindness poofs out of rake form.  "Pumpkin spice?  So, like spice, but pumpkin-y?"

"Basically. You wouldn't want to taste it on its own, though."

Just now, Channelknight Fadran said:

Fadran pops it into his mouth and gags. Through his taste-pain, he manages to say, "definitely... as scary as we can make it. It needs to be the cool scary, though." He swallows down the candy. "Not the boring 'look at me! I have a chainsaw!' kinds. The kinds that combine psychological, physical, and emotional horror together."

"I'm making my own thing. It'll be a compliment to the cookies!"

"Basically. You wouldn't want to taste it on its own, though."

"Why not?  Can you not eat spice on it's own?"

Just a little bit of Kindness not understanding tastebuds.  Feel free to blow this wildly out of proportion.

Just now, Kings_way said:

Wrenden prepped his fog machine and turned it on. Soon the floor was covered with a heavy fog. He would've added ectoplasm, but he didn't have much of that, and had decided to save that until halloween.

"Nice! We'll want plenty of that on Halloween."

I'll add you to the PM.

Just now, Bearer of all agonies said:

Taln walks in. 

"Can I help?"

"Absolutely! Do you think anything's missing from the Fall aesthetic?"

When you're as powerful as I, your RP threads are devoured like Enter's nasty salt candy.

Just now, Spren of Kindness said:

"Sure!"

Fadran takes a bite of the pumpkin spice, gags, and sends the taste to Kindness.

4 minutes ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

"How can I improve it? Also, what do you think of participants having to go through the first floor, find a locked door, and have to go through the entire house looking for a key?"

4 minutes ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

"Nice! We'll want plenty of that on Halloween."

"Absolutely! Do you think anything's missing from the Fall aesthetic?"

Fadran takes a bite of the pumpkin spice, gags, and sends the taste to Kindness.

"Hmm."  Kindness thinks for a moment.  "It's not bad... but it's not good either.  I think this needs to be investigated more."

3 minutes ago, Bearer of all agonies said:

"Yeah. Graves. I could scatter the bones of my dead enemies on the ground!"

"Maybe some glowing eyes . . . some creepy paintings? Oh! Cobwebs! Definetely cobwebs."

"We already have cobwebs. And bones are... a bit much."

3 minutes ago, Enter a username said:

"How can I improve it? Also, what do you think of participants having to go through the first floor, find a locked door, and have to go through the entire house looking for a key?"

2 minutes ago, Spren of Kindness said:

"Hmm."  Kindness thinks for a moment.  "It's not bad... but it's not good either.  I think this needs to be investigated more."

"Oooo... so like a mystery haunted house. I like that!" Fadran burped slightly. "Also, Enter... you definitely need less salt."

Just now, Enter a username said:

"Okay." He burned bendalloy and, after a few moments, came out with two crystals that looked the same as the one he just gave Fadran. "This one has half as much salt and I ditched the salt altogether for this one." He gave them both to Fadran

Fadran swallowed them both down in turn. "Hmm... oh. I see why you'd want salt at all in the first place... but there's still too much. I think what you need is that caramel salt flavor, you know? You need to aim for that."