The Fellowship: Seasonal! (Retired)

Channelknight Fadran

3 minutes ago, Enter a username said:

Is this canon? And how does it work?

Is it canon? No idea. How does it work? No idea. We're a bunch of freeformers, storm it! We'll figure something out.

Just now, Condensation said:

Yes! Ha ha!

Okay, I think for this (if we're doing Fellowship characters) then Herate and Daolan get to be together. Just for now.

Is this for all of the seasonals, or is it for just Halloween?

I might make it for all the seasonals depending on what happens with the plot. Having a bunch of season-themed adventures that fit into one larger story would be scudding epic.

Fadran finishes putting up the cotton spiderwebs and starts sticking on some plastic spiders. His goal? Have the most epic Haunted House on the street! Or the universe, if he could advertise that far.

"Hey Enter, what kind of cool stuff do you have to scare the kids?"

So just my thoughts as I was writing this: at some point, the Fellowship pools their resources and buys themselves a pretty dang big house that they all chill at together. Using some SCIENCE and MAGIC, they managed to set up some portals to their respective dimensions so that they're never too far away from home.

1 minute ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

"Oh, that's going to be epic. I'm wondering what dimensions we could get those unique candies from."

"Unique candies?"

Hold on- I missed my 700th post? :(

Edited by Enter a username

1 minute ago, Enter a username said:

"Unique candies?"

"Y'know? There's always that one house that's got, like, chocolate from another country. We need to step up our game and get some stuff from other Universes."

1 minute ago, Spren of Kindness said:

"I could swoop around and be a ghost in the dark," Kindness suggests.

"YES."

Edited by Channelknight Fadran

2 minutes ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

"Y'know? There's always that one house that's got, like, chocolate from another country. We need to step up our game and get some stuff from other Universes."

Enter nodded. "I've been working on my own recipe for the past few weeks, so maybe we could go with that? Right now I'm thinking it's too salty. And also needs more salt. I don't completely know how."

Edited by Enter a username

1 minute ago, Condensation said:

Herate walks in, followed closely by a man with her same coloring, but a kind face and a strong chin. "Would you like some help, Fadran?"

"Good afternoon, Herate and company." He nods at Daolan. "I always need help. You know that. I'm way too hopeless to do anything for myself!"

1 minute ago, Enter a username said:

Enter nodded. "I've been working on my own recipe for the past few weeks, so maybe we could go with that? Right now I'm thinking it's too salty. And also needs more salt. I don't completely know how."

Fadran chuckles. "How in Icona's name did you manage to make a salty candy?"

Just now, Channelknight Fadran said:

"Good afternoon, Herate and company." He nods at Daolan. "I always need help. You know that. I'm way too hopeless to do anything for myself!"

Fadran chuckles. "How in Icona's name did you manage to make a salty candy?"

You don't know Daolan, I've decided. You can probably guess, but he just arrived.

"How can we help?"

4 minutes ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

"YES."

"Yay!  For now, what should I do?"  Kindness sits down on the porch railing.

Also, I'm gonna use the seasonal thread to segue a character into the main thread, he'll show up later.

1 minute ago, Condensation said:

"How can we help?"

"Well, uh... I don't really know the limits of ReForging, but the spookier you can make something, the better."

Just now, Spren of Kindness said:

"Yay!  For now, what should I do?"  Kindness sits down on the porch railing.

"Good question. Live life? We've still got, uh..." he checked a calendar, "thirty days until Halloween."

Just now, Channelknight Fadran said:

"Well, uh... I don't really know the limits of ReForging, but the spookier you can make something, the better."

"Good question. Live life? We've still got, uh..." he checked a calendar, "thirty days until Halloween."

"Live life, huh?"  She puts her chin in her hand.  "I've always wanted to go swimming."

4 minutes ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

"ReForging is not the same as Forging. That sounds good, is there something Daolan can do?"

"Actually, can I help you, Herate?" Daolan asked.

Herate sighed, but you can see that she's actually pleased. "I suppose. Where do you want us to go first, Fadran?"