obtaining a copy

Hoid the Former Drifter

White Sand prose contains the whole story spread out over White Sand graphic novel vols 1-3 (though vol 3 ending was changed and extended a bit). When Brandon talks about White Sand prose in 3 volumes, he was talking about his future plans, but this was a long time ago and those plans have changed now. There was a book named Lord Mastrell but it was the vol 2 of White Sand prime, where the vol 1 contained the story till Kenton became the Mastrell, and vol 2 followed his tenure, basically it was the same plot stretched out over 3 volumes (the third was never finished, I think) in the same way the graphic novels of White Sand were. Brandon does not distribute White Sand Prime. We will get a sequel to the White Sand graphic novels, which will be set in Darkside but we don't know if there will be a prose version of that.

Edited by Honorless

2 hours ago, Hoid the Drifter said:

Prose?!

Of the graphic novel, since the prose is not commercially distributed in printed format. I assume that he thought, and reasonably so, that you were talking about the graphic novels since you posted this topic in the White Sand graphic novel forum and mentioned volumes 2 & 3, the prose is a single piece of work and is currently not divided into volumes.

6 hours ago, Honorless said:

I assume that he thought, and reasonably so, that you were talking about the graphic novels since you posted this topic in the White Sand graphic novel forum and mentioned volumes 2 & 3, the prose is a single piece of work and is currently not divided into volumes.

oops, my bad.

sorry, @Frustration for being frustratingly vague