Secret History (Spoiler?)

E-Harmony

Wow. That was just absolutely beautiful writing. Coming off Mistborn Era 2 I was disappointed and still am, although I think I’ve worked through those feelings with you guys and they have been lessened a good deal. 

I just finished Secret History and I had chills so many times, Kelsier’s pain and sacrifice and growth, were breathtaking. Brandon has the ability to frustrate me endlessly and also lay my soul bare. 

Kelsier is now my favorite character in the Cosmere.

1 hour ago, Eternal Khol said:

Its pretty amazing right!

i had no clue what i was even getting into when i first read Secret History and i was absolutely blown away.

i never thought id see Kelsier again, let alone watch him Ascend and go through everything he did

It’s incredible. That felt like the Mistborn I love! That added so much depth to Kelsier, hes just an insane creation by Brandon. Wow

1 hour ago, Kingsdaughter613 said:

I love reading Kell’s point of views. They make a refreshing contrast to Kaladin’s. I prefer characters who don’t let grief stop them and keep moving forward instead of dwelling on the past.

Also SH is a trickster story, and I love trickster myths.

I love Kelsier’s refusal to quit, ever. To quote Han Solo, never tell him the odds. And yes running around and just tricking everyone including (Elantrians?) and God was just great. 

Also I’m more confused than ever about what Hoid is doing