Tari

Tari

34 minutes ago, Cosmical Existence said:

Hi! Welcome! 

I like your list of favourite characters. :) It is really close to my own. Have you read Warbreaker? And on that note, which Sanderson books have you read? 

Thanks. I haven't read Warbreaker yet

1 hour ago, Tari said:

Thanks. I haven't read Warbreaker yet

You definitely should. It's pretty great, and I am 97% sure a couple characters and a certain blade are going to be pretty important to the Cosmere as a whole here soon. 

And even if it had nothing important to do with the Cosmere, it is a really good book, and the magic system and the characters are fascinating. :)  

Welcome to the Shard! Nice to have you join us and hope you are having an amazing day! If you have any questions don't be afraid to ask. Everyone is super friendly and wonderful around here! (and we don't bite.... wellll most of us don't :ph34r:)

Which was your favorite Stormlight or Rithmatist? Also, if you were being held by aliens and had to choose between removing either series from existence with the catch that, that series would now become everyday life which would it be?

Edited by Scout_Fox

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/28/2020 at 3:37 PM, Cosmical Existence said:

You definitely should. It's pretty great, and I am 97% sure a couple characters and a certain blade are going to be pretty important to the Cosmere as a whole here soon. 

And even if it had nothing important to do with the Cosmere, it is a really good book, and the magic system and the characters are fascinating. :)  

Yeah, I definitely will!

On 9/28/2020 at 3:59 PM, Scout_Fox said:

Welcome to the Shard! Nice to have you join us and hope you are having an amazing day! If you have any questions don't be afraid to ask. Everyone is super friendly and wonderful around here! (and we don't bite.... wellll most of us don't :ph34r:)

Which was your favorite Stormlight or Rithmatist? Also, if you were being held by aliens and had to choose between removing either series from existence with the catch that, that series would now become everyday life which would it be?

Thank you! Stormlight is probably my favorite. That's an interesting question. I think having stormlight and spren irl would be great, but if we were unprepared highstorms would cause some serious damage. I think the Rithmatist wouldn't be quite as disastrous, and still be cool, so I'll go with that

3 hours ago, Tari said:

Thank you! Stormlight is probably my favorite. That's an interesting question. I think having stormlight and spren irl would be great, but if we were unprepared highstorms would cause some serious damage. I think the Rithmatist wouldn't be quite as disastrous, and still be cool, so I'll go with that

A very serious answer to a very serious question good thinking! :P Yeah I definitely think as cool as Spren would be highstorms would be kind of disastrous. I mean we can't even survive normal hurricanes that well! So, good choice on Rithmatist, sad to not have it live in story form but living the story every day wouldn't be so bad :D. Nice choice!

As your last step until you become a full fledged Sharder someone must up your spirits as high as they can go by telling you, you did something wrong :P. Lol no biggie just a small reminder that the mods like it best if you put everything in one long post rather than multiple. You can use the plus button next to "quote" to quote multiple people at once by clicking it on all the posts you want to quote and then responding to each in one giant mega-post! Welcome again!

Edited by Scout_Fox

On 10/16/2020 at 0:36 PM, Scout_Fox said:

A very serious answer to a very serious question good thinking! :P Yeah I definitely think as cool as Spren would be highstorms would be kind of disastrous. I mean we can't even survive normal hurricanes that well! So, good choice on Rithmatist, sad to not have it live in story form but living the story every day wouldn't be so bad :D. Nice choice!

As your last step until you become a full fledged Sharder someone must up your spirits as high as they can go by telling you, you did something wrong :P. Lol no biggie just a small reminder that the mods like it best if you put everything in one long post rather than multiple. You can use the plus button next to "quote" to quote multiple people at once by clicking it on all the posts you want to quote and then responding to each in one giant mega-post! Welcome again!

Thanks for the tip! I'll try to remember that next time