Song lyrics that are just Brandon Sanderson refrences in disguise

Koloss17

So I like Panic! at The Disco and was listening to victorious, and heard this lyric:

I'm a killing spree in white, eyes like broken Christmas lights

My touch is black and poisonous
And nothing like my punch-drunk kissI know you need it, do you feel it? Drink the water, drink the wine

Oh we gotta turn up the crazy
Livin' like a washed up celebrity
Shooting fireworks like it's the fourth of July
Until we feel alright
Until we feel alright

this Seemed to be a pretty good fitting for a certain character in stormlight. Are there other lyrics that are reminiscent of any of Brando’s books?

1 hour ago, Ghanderflaffle said:

We don’t really do any profanity, other than made up Sanderson profanities such as storms, scud, crem, something like that.

Is the word I mentioned too much? Should I edit it to be some Brando curse? Or is it fine? It fits the emotional levels I want shown, but it is not necessary for the post.

2 hours ago, Koloss17 said:

Is the word I mentioned too much? Should I edit it to be some Brando curse? Or is it fine? It fits the emotional levels I want shown, but it is not necessary for the post.

I believe it is ok. I’m pretty sure I’ve used it before. Just in case, let me mention the mod I am not scared of summoning. :P@AonEne

• 1 month later...

In Hozier's "Nohing This post has been reported for attempting to skirt the rules* With My Baby"  there's a verse that goes "If i was born as a blackthorn tree/ I'd wanna be felled by you / held by you/ fuel the pyres of your enemie". I always shudder a little when i hear it because of the meaning it gets through a stormlight lense.

Also, Warriors by imagine dragons is just about the return of the radiants, isn't it.

Edited by LiftIRL