How We Could Have Lost Brandon...

E-Harmony

@Aspiring Writer I am a coward, I will own up to it. To be honest, I don't actually think Wayne is that funny, I was just doing a bit. I do agree with your opinions though.

OATHBRINGER SPOILERS!!!!!

Spoiler

I broke out laughing when Dalinar asked if Lift had a weapon in the Battle of Thaylen City and she said she could not read.

And as for the Breeze/Ham dynamic, That was one of my highlights for the first Mistborn book.

53 minutes ago, HoidWasTaken said:

I mean, if this is god tier, Wayne is actually Adonalsium levels of humor.

Wayne doesn’t tell the best jokes but he himself is hilarious. I think Wit and Lightsong are groan type humor, same with Shallan she’s just not as good at it. MeLaan is low key one of the funniest characters

30 minutes ago, HoidWasTaken said:

@Aspiring Writer I am a coward, I will own up to it. To be honest, I don't actually think Wayne is that funny, I was just doing a bit. I do agree with your opinions though.

OATHBRINGER SPOILERS!!!!!

Hide contents

I broke out laughing when Dalinar asked if Lift had a weapon in the Battle of Thaylen City and she said she could not read.

And as for the Breeze/Ham dynamic, That was one of my highlights for the first Mistborn book.

Lift is the best. I need her paired with Kaladin much more in RoW