Why is everyone Truthless?

Frustration

Funny you should ask... me and @Channelknight Fadran swapped profile pics for the day to confuse people (due to the fact that Fadran has the reputation status of Truthless), then I told Matrims Dice to change his profile pic to Szeth, and soon EVERYONE was changing their profile pics, but Fadran threatened to switch back so I stayed as Fadran’s old profile pic, and then I started a thread where new recruits should join, and boom-badda-bing boom-badda-boom I had an army!

So...

9F23179E-C8B1-4AE0-A848-A204067EB2AE.jpeg
Here’s your uniform!

Edited by Truthless of Shinovar

Hey guys, doing this annually is not the best idea. While impersonating other people isn't listed in the Shard's Code of Conduct, it is somewhat discouraged, as it can make it harder for staff to keep track of people. I know you're ending this in a few days, and you've all mostly differentiated yourselves with different colors, which is great. You also haven't changed your names. But maybe let it go after this time, cool? 

6 hours ago, AonEne said:

Hey guys, doing this annually is not the best idea. While impersonating other people isn't listed in the Shard's Code of Conduct, it is somewhat discouraged, as it can make it harder for staff to keep track of people. I know you're ending this in a few days, and you've all mostly differentiated yourselves with different colors, which is great. You also haven't changed your names. But maybe let it go after this time, cool? 

What about Ookla season?

Edited by Enter a username

14 hours ago, Enter a username said:

I guess it's when everyone changes their names to "Ookla the [insert adjective here]"

I'm even newer than you, so I'm just going off of what I heard.

Yeah, thats basically it. There was one year where like 5 people all changed their profile picture to be the same as Voidus, it was slightly confusing.

32 minutes ago, Frustration said:

When is this?

*Prepares to become Ookla the Frustrated*

I assume you're asking about Ookla season? It's between Nov-Dec, for the occasion of Peter Ahlstrom and Brandon Sanderson's birthdays. The former used to have Ookla the *something* as his username on the Time Waster's Guide apparently that's where the name comes from. Brandon's birthday is called Koloss Head-Munching Day for... reasons. After this we get the State of the Sanderson for the year.

8 minutes ago, Honorless said:

I assume you're asking about Ookla season? It's between Nov-Dec, for the occasion of Peter Ahlstrom and Brandon Sanderson's birthdays. The former used to have Ookla the *something* as his username on the Time Waster's Guide apparently that's where the name comes from. Brandon's birthday is called Koloss Head-Munching Day for... reasons. After this we get the State of the Sanderson for the year.

Thanks I will participate this year.

Edited by Frustration

55 minutes ago, Honorless said:

Wait so I have the almighty power of being ookla the koloss?