[Generic introduction title.]

Rutherfox

26 minutes ago, Rutherfox said:

Yes.

But jokes aside, everything but Alcatraz, Legion, Infinity Blade, Aether of Night, and WoK Prime.

Same for me, except I've read the first Alcatraz book.

Also, you are asked to not double post, so if you want to quote multiple people you can press the 'plus' button next to 'Quote' to multi quote in the same post.

Welcome to the Shard! To be perfectly honest, we don't have anything quite on the level of r/cremposting but we've got theory-crafting covered! We have the Coppermind and the Arcanum. You could also join the 17th Shard on Discord, and watch/listen to the Shardcast. Hope you enjoy yourself here! 

27 minutes ago, Experience said:

Same for me, except I've read the first Alcatraz book.

Also, you are asked to not double post, so if you want to quote multiple people you can press the 'plus' button next to 'Quote' to multi quote in the same post.

Thanks for letting me know!

11 minutes ago, Honorless said:

Welcome to the Shard! To be perfectly honest, we don't have anything quite on the level of r/cremposting but we've got theory-crafting covered! We have the Coppermind and the Arcanum. You could also join the 17th Shard on Discord, and watch/listen to the Shardcast. Hope you enjoy yourself here! 

Thanks! I have been browsing both the Coppermind and the Arcanum for a few years now. I jokingly say that the Coppermind is my favorite Cosmere book. I also watch the Shardcast. I really don't know why I didn't make an account here before, but I'll be sure to browse and possibly post a lot in the theory forums.

1 minute ago, Mist said:

For the availability or ease of access? 

For how convenient it is. With Bronze, you can sleep whenever you want. With Brass, summers are no longer insufferable. With just those two I'd love to be a Feruchemist. With all sixteen, it would make life very interesting.

10 minutes ago, Honorless said:

@Rutherfox, lol. Might want to put that in a spoiler box though (use the eye icon), the Shard has pretty stringent rules against cussing!

Moash is actually one of my favourite characters in Stormlight, hope you don't mind! :D

@Honorless Thanks, I fixed it. Let me know if it's okay like that.

I mean, I think Moash is an amazing character. But with suspension of disbelief, I hate him as a person. He is very well written, and I appreciate him for that. If I were to say which is my least favorite character as a literary character, I wouldn't know. I don't remember reading any character that I found either extremely dull or unbelievable. 

Edited by Rutherfox

2 minutes ago, Rutherfox said:

@Honorless Thanks, I fixed it. Let me know if it's okay like that.

I mean, I think Moash is an amazing character. But with suspension of disbelief, I hate him as a person. He is very well written, and I appreciate him for that. If I were to say which is my least favorite character as a literary character, I wouldn't know. I don't remember reading any character that I found either extremely dull or unbelievable. 

Yeah, it works. I would say Dilaf, Straff Venture, Amaram, Sadeas, Hashal & Matal (the Bridgecrews managers), Chesterton, Theopolis, the Lord Ruler, Edwarn & Telsin were all pretty worse than Moash imo

Just now, Honorless said:

Yeah, it works. I would say Dilaf, Straff Venture, Amaram, Sadeas, Hashal & Matal (the Bridgecrews managers), Chesterton, Theopolis, the Lord Ruler, Edwarn & Telsin were all pretty worse than Moash imo

Yes, but most of those accepted they were terrible people and were honest about it. However, Moash (and Amaram, who is also a character I despise) blames his mistakes on others, and doesn't take responsibility for his actions. I think Moash is a great foil for Kaladin; a look at what Kaladin could have become if he had made the wrong choices. The same can be said for Amaram being a foil for Dalinar.

3 hours ago, Rutherfox said:

Yes.

But jokes aside, everything but Alcatraz, Legion, Infinity Blade, Aether of Night, and WoK Prime.

I recommend reading Legion. I know its not that well liked or known, but in my humble opinion it was a good book. 

Welcome to the 17th. :) 

Add-on: Oh, and your profile picture is cool. What is the story behind it? 

Edited by Cosmical Existence