All right!

This is my totally real 900th post, and I know what I'm doing.

Around the Shard, in my regular posts some clues will be sprinkled, I will also edit some of my old posts, but some won't have clues hidden inside them and I'll be doing it to throw you off. It is going to be a slow reveal so if you find a clue, but you've looked extensively and have found nothing after it, contact me and see if I've put something out after it.

I will sometimes do things like this, good on you for finding this!

Anybody is allowed to participate, but only one person can win. Please do not share your clues with others, unless you are in a team with them. Teaming is allowed, but not encouraged. You ARE NOT allowed to use my profile to see where clues are hidden. The winner will be receiving unlimited bragging rights. 

The game starts now. And remember, it doesn't matter if you win or lose!  Are you kidding? Cause I am. It totally matters if you win or lose. If you lose, you lost the game. And no one wants to become one of the game's losers.

Edited by I Used To Be A Fish
Adding more rules, Does this mean I'm a skybreaker now?

1 minute ago, AonEne said:

I’m willing to team with someone maybe later on. Will you only put out one clue at a time? If so, will you say here when you put the next one out? 

I'll probably put them out in groups of fours-sixes.

Edited by I Used To Be A Fish
Making sense

10 hours ago, Doomstick said:

how do I know what is a clue?

Well, it'll be pretty obvious. If you really can't tell PM me I guess? 

1 hour ago, Danex said:

Flexes ARG solving muscles 

All right, here we go again. 

btw, I am absolutely stealing this idea for one of my landmark post counts sometime in the future. Or maybe for my shardiversary next year. :huh:

It's nice having an idea people think is worth stealing.