Mirrored Dimensions

Channelknight Fadran

"Did you ever tell me what I do after I add the little numbers underneath the big ones? I don't remember."

Also, I looked up some pictures of Dragonborn, and they all had dragon heads. Is it possible for them to have human faces with scales on the forehead and dragon-like ears, then also the tail? Because that's how I'd pictured it... It might be a half dragonborn-half human. (What I'm thinking of.) Kind of like this: (The boy, not the dragon.)

Silver-Bust-Done.thumb.png.ce7f8071ff93a745c7b2984f10539851.png

@Channelknight Fadran

Edited by DramaQueen

On 9/25/2020 at 5:01 PM, Enter a username said:

"And it doesn't matter... Why?"

"They are all roughly the same, but some do have special things, such as the rapier allows you to use your dex modifier when attacking not your strength. But it is a small difference. It's really only flavor for your character.

On 9/25/2020 at 4:02 PM, DramaQueen said:

"Did you ever tell me what I do after I add the little numbers underneath the big ones? I don't remember."

"Then you have to write down your Class info."

Yes, your character could look like that. I don't usually care what your character looks like; heck, I designed a demon girl with black veins all across her body!

• 2 weeks later...