Crystellation

Condensation

15 minutes ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

"What are you guys a'talking about?" Aerith asks.

Chorale turned slightly to look at the newcomer without taking her eyes off of the Amal and Ktoyl. She sighed internally. Of course it's the other one I pegged as suspicious. "Who are you and what do you want?" she asked guardedly.

1 minute ago, Condensation said:

Chorale turned slightly to look at the newcomer without taking her eyes off of the Amal and Ktoyl. She sighed internally. Of course it's the other one I pegged as suspicious. "Who are you and what do you want?" she asked guardedly.

"I am Aerith and I want to kick some Amal behinds."

1 minute ago, Condensation said:

Chorale straightened slightly. "You're kidding." I have to get out of here before this turns into a giant search party. I can't be protecting myself, the Amal, and all of these people.

"Nope! If they attack people, then I attack back, and people generally give me money for it!"

4 minutes ago, Condensation said:

She's trying the innocent act. Ha! Chorale doubted that. "Sure."

Valerie closed her eyes. "Why does everyone see that I am an Amal and immediately at-attack me?" she asked, voice cracking. "I don't want this burden, okay?"

5 minutes ago, Vapor said:

Valerie closed her eyes. "Why does everyone see that I am an Amal and immediately at-attack me?" she asked, voice cracking. "I don't want this burden, okay?"

"Hey, I'll only attack you if you attack me first... or if someone pays me to, but you're cute enough that I might turn down their offer."

4 minutes ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

"Hey, I'll only attack you if you attack me first... or if someone pays me to, but you're cute enough that I might turn down their offer."

Val flushed, flustered, and pulled her hood up more, tucking her strawberry blonde hair away subconsciously. "I'm not cute," she said. "I'm more animal than human."

Edited by Vapor

Just so you know, Chorale isn't annoyed at you all, she's annoyed at her circumstances. If you followed her, she probably wouldn't hurt you. Unless you snuck up on her.

Chorale walked up to her room. It was probably a long shot anyway, she thought, sitting on the bed. She just wished she could find Concerto.(foreshadowing)

2 minutes ago, Vapor said:

"I'm not cute like that, either."

"Yeah, you keep telling yourself that."

3 minutes ago, Condensation said:

Chorale walked up to her room. It was probably a long shot anyway, she thought, sitting on the bed. She just wished she could find Concerto.(foreshadowing)

"Where the heck is she going?"

1 hour ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

"Yeah, you keep telling yourself that."

"Where the heck is she going?"

Chorale sat on her bed. First I'll take care of this problem. Then I can worry about my brother. She decided to go ask around about the attacks on the settlement.

Edited by Condensation

Ok, I said I wasn't going to join this, and I'm not completely convinced...yet. However, Fadran, your character is so storming funny and way different from the rest of your characters and I am very close to joining this just so that I can interact with Aerith. I may or may not have upvoted (I think?) all of your posts on this page just because I keep laughing at Aerith's comments.

@Channelknight Fadran

Just now, DramaQueen said:

Ok, I said I wasn't going to join this, and I'm not completely convinced...yet. However, Fadran, your character is so storming funny and way different from the rest of your characters and I am very close to joining this just so that I can interact with Aerith. I may or may not have upvoted (I think?) all of your posts on this page just because I keep laughing at Aerith's comments.

That was you?