Crystellation

Condensation

1 minute ago, Invocation said:

"Leave you alone? Not unless you want to be alone in a cell."

Valerie took a couple deep breaths. "Don't overwhelm me too much, or I'll go all Hulk on you. Deer might not be strong, but they're fast."

Just now, Condensation said:

"This one's mine. I believe she's working for the leader of the Amal, Concerto."

"No, I work alone."

2 minutes ago, Invocation said:

"All the more reason for me to turn her in myself." 

"What are you talking about? I'm not going to turn her in, she's going to lead me to Concerto. He and I have unfinished business. I don't believe you, Amal."

Edited by Condensation

Out of nowhere, two two-feet-tall pill-shaped yellow creatures with one eye each and goggles with blue overalls busted through the nearest wall, one with a pair of axes, and the other with a megaphone. The axe-pill was being crazy and chopped through the bar, and finally cut through another wall and out to the outside. The one with a megaphone also has flashy-red-lights on its pill head. "BEE-DO-BEE-DO..." It eventually ran after the axe one.

Edited by Enter a username
It chopped through Aerith's TABLE, not Aerith himself! And Aerith was at the bar, not a table.

"What are you talking about? I'm not going to turn her in, she's going to lead me to Concerto. He and I have unfinished business."

"I'll let you break fingers, if you want. You can get the information one way or the other." Który smiled grimly. "I may even respect you a bit more if you did go for it."

Just now, Enter a username said:

Out of nowhere, two two-feet-tall pill-shaped yellow creatures with one eye each and goggles with blue overalls busted through the nearest wall, one with a pair of axes, and the other with a megaphone. The axe-pill was being crazy and chopped through Aerith's table, and finally cut through another wall and out to the outside. The one with a megaphone also has flashy-red-lights on its pill head. "BEE-DO-BEE-DO..." It eventually ran after the axe one.

*stern glance* Keep it rational. These settlements aren't advanced far enough for that. Plus, minions?

Just now, Invocation said:

"I'll let you break fingers, if you want. You can get the information one way or the other." Który smiled grimly. "I may even respect you a bit more if you did go for it."

"She's going to lead me there, not tell me where it is. What do you think I am, stupid? Even I can't stand against 200 Amals."

*stern glance* Keep it rational. These settlements aren't advanced far enough for that. Plus, minions?

I wasn't going to really keep that. That was to cause a bit of chaos, and now that I think about it, I could use it to introduce my character.

On 9/23/2020 at 5:28 PM, Invocation said:

"So you're suddenly expecting to be able to take on those 200 Amals alone after all?"

"If she comes with me, she can tell me any secret passageways or passwords, with the threat of everything I could do to her if she lies hanging over her head. Plus, if she's one of Concerto's spies, he'll want to keep her alive."

Edited by Condensation

"If she comes with me, she can tell me any secret passageways or passwords, with the threat of everything I could do to her if she lies hanging over head. Plus, if she's one of Concerto's spies, he'll want to keep her alive."

"She'll have the threat of what you do over her, yes, but what about what her boss will do to her? Which do you think frightens her more? Probably not you, unless you give her a taste now, to make the threat real."

At the threats, the doe took control of Val and transformed, jacket falling off and shirt ripping in the back, but not enough to fall off.. The pants stayed on, but the deer stepped out of those. Or at least, tried to. The grip on her leg stayed, and Deiri struggled, but couldn't get out. Valerie pushed against the deer's mind, but the panicked deer held fast, leaving a frightened deer in pants and a shirt trying to run away.

Edited by Vapor

6 minutes ago, Invocation said:

"She'll have the threat of what you do over her, yes, but what about what her boss will do to her? Which do you think frightens her more? Probably not you, unless you give her a taste now, to make the threat real."

Chorale crossed her arms. "What are you planning to do with her, try to turn her in for money?"

6 minutes ago, Vapor said:

At the threats, the doe took control of Val and transformed, jacket falling off and shirt ripping. The pants stayed on, but the deer stepped out of those. Or at least, tried to. The grip on her leg stayed, and Deiri struggled, but couldn't get out. Valerie pushed against the deer's mind, but the panicked deer held fast, leaving a frightened deer in pants trying to run away.

Chorale's eyes glowed as she created a bubble of white energy around the deer, almost casual about it.(this should shock you, everyone probably knows about the traveling Amal hunter).

Edited by Condensation

3 minutes ago, Condensation said:

Chorale crossed her arms. "What are you planning to do with her, try to turn her in for money?"

"For money? No. For other things? Yes, including execution." Który tried mostly successfully to conceal his shock at the bubble of energy with more words. "Execution and information."

Edited by Invocation

3 minutes ago, Invocation said:

"For money? No. For other things? Yes, including execution." Który tried to conceal his shock at the bubble of energy with more words. "Execution and information."

Fadran, you could have him go to the back of the inn and run into us.

"What use could you have for those? I promise as soon as I return, you may have her. I just need her to take me to their city."

Edited by Condensation

6 minutes ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

Scud. How did so much unfold already? How should Aerith deal himself in on this?

For one, he should probably react to his table the bar being obliterated.

Edited by Enter a username

"What use could you have for those? I promise as soon as I return, you may have her. I just need her to take me to their city."

"To get rid of the rest." He spat to the side. "All of them."

"But..." he savored the end of the word. "But if you agree take me with you, I could be convinced to forgo the interrogation for now."

I regret making this man have such a hangup on Amals.

2 minutes ago, Enter a username said:

For one, he should probably react to his table being obliterated.

1) Aerith was at the bar, 2) that was totally not within parameters and I'm planning to never mention it again.

"Hmm. Well, you're going to need more reasons than that, I think I could easily take her. After all, once you're knocked out, your powers stop."

Edited by Condensation

So I just realized Valerie is not wearing a shirt, so I edited my post to keep it PG for when Val transforms back.

Dreri slowly calmed down, bleating softly. Using the calmness to her advantage, Val transformed back into an Amal human, ears and back showing. She pulled her jacket over her head and sat down, keeping her ankle in the same position and watching everyone else nervously.