Ideas for celebrating 1 million posts

Experience

As many of you know (I think), the Shard is nearing the point where it will have 1 million posts! I would really like to do something special and fun to celebrate this together, but there's one problem. I can't think of any ideas. So I'm posting this topic so that we can brainstorm ideas and come up with something amazing!

I guess I'll tag a bunch of people to get this started.

@Channelknight Fadran @DramaQueen @Vapor @Mist @Condensation @I Used To Be A Fish @Frustration @McWafy @Doomstick @revelryintheart @Ark1002 @Matrim's Dice @Shard of Reading @Lunamor @AonEne @Nathrangking @Truthless of Shinovar @Emi

Edited by Experience

7 minutes ago, Experience said:

As many of you know (I think), the Shard is nearing the point where it will have 1 million posts! I would really like to do something special and fun to celebrate this together, but there's one problem. I can't think of any ideas. So I'm posting this topic so that we can brainstorm ideas and come up with something amazing!

@Channelknight Fadran @DramaQueen @Vapor @Mist @Condensation @I Used To Be A Fish @Frustration @McWafy @Doomstick @revelryintheart @Ark1002 @Matrim's Dice @Shard of Reading @Lunamor @AonEne @Nathrangking @Truthless of Shinovar @Emi

Hi! I'm so glad you thought of me! Um, we could start a bunch of new RPGs? That sounds like fun to me. ;)

We could make the next five pages on every topic wishing pages.

We could all post "1,000,000 posts!!!!"

7 hours ago, Experience said:

You stole my idea! :P

I like the idea of petitioning Sanderson to get back on.

1 hour ago, Truthless of Shinovar said:

I like the idea of a holiday! Also, maybe like everyone could do a status update talking about why the joined the shard and what difference it’s made for them?

That's not a bad idea. I like it a lot!! @Experience what do you think?