Hello!

ima willshaper

Hmm I think my favorite Sanderson character would be either Shallan or Elend or Wayne at the moment but I can't pick a favorite!! Even though I know a lot of people are hating on Shallan right now I love her because I relate to her oddly enough. That jelly one is hard... uh... to be completely honest I have to say that Adolin would probably be very cute as a little jelly man and yes it was definitely unexpected so points for unique surprise value haha!

Yes I am a Willshaper on the quiz! I think that so far... protecting even those I hate would be the hardest for me to swear because those I hate deserve death. I'm not a huge Star Wars person so it's taking me some thought on the Death Star one but I think I have to say... maybe Roshar? For any of the worlds it would be a close fight.

3 minutes ago, ima willshaper said:

Yes I am a Willshaper on the quiz! I think that so far... protecting even those I hate would be the hardest for me to swear because those I hate deserve death. I'm not a huge Star Wars person so it's taking me some thought on the Death Star one but I think I have to say... maybe Roshar? For any of the worlds it would be a close fight.

Let's go, fellow Willshaper! 

Welcome to the Shard! Happy to have you join us!

Ah that is the most perfect feeling when you go to make a Shard account and one already exists, happens to me all the time :P. Nah but for real tho well prepared, this doesn't happen to be created by any future versions of yourself doing some time travel shenanigans because they knew you would need it does it?? Just checking.... uh... asking for a friend

Lol, excited to have you here as well!

18 hours ago, Scout_Fox said:

Welcome to the Shard! Happy to have you join us!

Ah that is the most perfect feeling when you go to make a Shard account and one already exists, happens to me all the time :P. Nah but for real tho well prepared, this doesn't happen to be created by any future versions of yourself doing some time travel shenanigans because they knew you would need it does it?? Just checking.... uh... asking for a friend

Lol, excited to have you here as well!

Haha! No time travel shenanigans as far as I know, but anything is possible... I might not know that for sure for decades! :D 

8 minutes ago, ima willshaper said:

Haha! No time travel shenanigans as far as I know, but anything is possible... I might not know that for sure for decades! :D 

Lol true that! Well if you do happen to figure it out sometime in the future.... make sure you come back and let me in on it. Yknow... uh... asking for a friend :P